Immediate Need:Senior Java Developer-West Valley City, UT- 3-6 Months

1 view

Mike Smith

Jan 18, 2017, 3:44:51 PM1/18/17
to msm...@ayrglobal.com
Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your network. Our top client, located in the Wst Valley City, UT is currently seeking a,to Senior Java Developer join their organization. I have included a complete job description below in case you or someone you know might be
interested in learning more.

Job Role: Senior Java Developer
Location: West Valley City, UT
Duration: 3-6 Months

mmigr
Iation:  USC/GC strongly preferred. Exceptional GC EAD ok
Local candidates only:  Must be Local.

What Project/Projects will the candidate be working on while on assignment? The candidate will be working on the Claims Manager, Claims Edit System (CES), and Advanced Communication Engine (ACE) products, all of which provide healthcare claims editing solutions for various market segments.

What skills/attributes are a must have?
Minimum 4 years’ JAVA DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE
Minimum 4 years’ with relational database integration (e.g. Oracle/MS SQL/H2).

Environment consists of:
Agile (SAFe) Methodology
Mix of onshore and offshore development teams
Java/J2EE development environment
Oracle and MS SQL Databases

What skills/attributes are nice to have?
Experience with JMS expertise strongly desired.
HornetQ/Artemis implementation experience preferred.
JavaScript experience, with large and Single Page Apps (SPA), preferred.
Experience with scrum/agile methodology preferred.
Experience with testing automation preferred.
Experience with application servers (JBoss) preferred.
Experience working with multi-national teams is beneficial.
Any clinical/healthcare experience, especially involving coding and/or claims processing/editing is beneficial.
Experience with rules based software development (ILOG/JRules) is beneficial.
Experience with J2EE is beneficial.

Thanks & Regards,

Mike Smith - IT Recruiter
Direct: (571) 250-6817 | Office: (630) 444-7090
Email:
msm...@ayrglobal.com
AYR Global IT Solutions Inc. | Web: www.ayrglobal.com
1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515