[Haskell-cafe] Looking for list comprehensions use cases

Jan Stolarek

Jul 23, 2014, 7:57:31 AM7/23/14
to haskel...@haskell.org, glasgow-ha...@haskell.org
Haskellers,

recently I've been looking into the possibility of creating some new optimisations for GHC. These
would be mostly aimed at list comprehensions. Here's where I need your help:

1. Do you have complex list comprehensions usage examples from real code? By complex I mean
nested list comprehensions, reading from more than one list ([ ...| x <- xs, y <- ys ... ]) etc.

2. Do you have list comprehensions code that you had to optimize by hand because GHC was unable to
make them fast enough?

Janek