] Intersting :: Posted by Rubina

Hasan Shabbir

Jan 22, 2007, 6:20:30 AM1/22/07
to HasanShabbir
Rubina zehri <rubina_...@yahoo.com> Wrote:

Friendship is a network tht needs: no recharge! no roaming! no validity! no activation! no signal problems! juz dont switchoff ur Heart.!

Definition of a Nurse A young and beautiful woman who fingers u in all places n holds ur hand and then expects ur pulse to be normal

Teacher: What r the people of Turkey called? Student: I don't know. Teacher: They r called Turks, now What r the people of Germany called? Student: They r called Germs.

 A newly married girl got first class in her B.Ed exams. Her husband sent telegram to her parents - Ruby First Class in Bed!

2 days of powrcut in Delhi had made life miserable worst affected was "Delhi metro statin where families of Banta n Santa were stuck for 48 hrs on.... Escalators

He said... Do u love me just coz my father left me a fortune? She said... No stupid, I'd love u no matter who left you the money!

"Room Service? Can you send up a towel?" "Please wait someone else is using it."

I want to share Everything with you.  Your JOYS, Your SADNESS, Your HAPPY MOMENTS Every single second of day Let us START with your ATM Password first.

There is always a "DRIVE SLOW" board near boy's schools, but not near girl's college .. Why? COZ vehicles automatically go slow....

History Teacher : From where to where did the mughals rule ? Student: Sir, I am not sure but I think from page 15 to 26.

Q:  What kind of food does a race horse eat?

A: Fast food

 hey listen she asked me ur details...so i gave her u r cell number. so she will meet u soon.... her name is smile.... i think she came.

 2day, 2morrow & 4ever, there will be 1 heart that would always beat 4 u. U know whose?? YOUR OWN

 Heartbeats are countless .... Spirits are ageless .... Dreams are endless..... Memories are timeless.... A friend like you ....... Priceless!!!

 Museum administrator: That's a 500 year old statue you've broken.

Banta Singh: Thank God! I thought it was a new one!

God Bless you always!