RPMS latest FOIA: Where did the Cache Classes go?

Sam Habiel

Mar 31, 2015, 8:03:59 PM3/31/15
to hardhats
For a project I am working on, I am updating the OSEHRA RPMS
Repository. I thought I would go ahead and version the Cache Classes
as well.

To my surprise, the only classes in there are in a folder called
"csp". Where did the all the "Moonwalk" and CDA exporter classes go?

FYI, for those interested, here is the command to dump the classes out:

Do $system.OBJ.ExportAllClassesIndividual("/tmp/classes")

--
Sam Habiel, Pharm.D.
VISTA Expertise Network

Jiangyu(Jason) li

Mar 31, 2015, 8:46:40 PM3/31/15
to hard...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sam,

The code to version control Intersystem Cache classes is still under review:
 http://review.code.osehra.org/#/c/612/, and for version control friendly version of the export, I used
an extra qualifier "/diffexport", so the command is like:

D $SYSTEM.OBJ.ExportAllClassesIndividual("/tmp/classes", "/diffexport")

Thanks,
- Jason.

http://groups.google.com/group/Hardhats

Sam Habiel