Can do a release?

Massimo Belgrano

Sep 2, 2013, 4:43:28 AM9/2/13
to Harbour Project Main Developer List.
Hi Przemek
Is possible plan a release (4.0)?

I propose add to this distribution hqt and last mingw 4.8

Can some-body here help harbour to  made a release

--
Massimo Belgrano
Delta Informatica S.r.l. (http://www.deltain.it/mbelgrano

Mauricio Ventura Faria

Sep 2, 2013, 7:29:39 AM9/2/13
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
+1

Maurício Ventura Faria

Giovanni Di Maria

Sep 2, 2013, 9:28:27 AM9/2/13
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
+1 for mingw 4.8
+1 for hnqt

Giovanni

Jorge Nunes

Sep 2, 2013, 4:43:01 PM9/2/13
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
+1 windows/linux

Jorge Nunes

Przemyslaw Czerpak

Sep 2, 2013, 7:47:54 PM9/2/13
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, 02 Sep 2013, Massimo Belgrano wrote:

Hi Massimo,

> Is possible plan a release (4.0)?

maybe 3.2 final (current code is maked as devel)

> I propose add to this distribution hqt and last mingw 4.8
> Can some-body here help harbour to made a release

mingw 4.8 seems to be reasonable. I also think it's good idea to
use the version which can be easy used with current QT releases.
Anyhow I do not think it's good idea to merge HBQT with Harbour
release. It could be show stopper for HBQT projects which may
prefer more frequent releases. For users it's usually very hard
to mix correctly two different binaries of the same code so I
strongly prefer to release pure new Harbour stable binaries and
authors of any other 3-rd party projects prepare binaries which
can be easy merged with recent Harbour stable release. In such
case they can always offer upgrades for 3-rd party projects when
they decide it's time for it and any user can download the most
recent stable Harbour release and 3-rd party projects' stable or
devel releases to create his own preferred Harbour installation.

In this month I'll try to make some tests builds to prepare final
3.2 release. Then I'll report all problems I'll find.

best regards,
Przemek

John

Sep 3, 2013, 4:05:57 AM9/3/13
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

What about MSVC?.

And what new features will have?.

Thank you for your work.

Luigi Ferraris

Sep 3, 2013, 6:25:54 AM9/3/13
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm in agreement with Druzus.
IMHO, Harbour and HbQt have different updating escalation on the other hand HbQt need a big 3-rd party sdk installed/managed by the programmer: how many Harbour users want download HbQt without using it?

If I can: a better documentation can be a good think; there are many new (undocumented or unknown) Harbour functions and many web-site with docs....but sometime they are incomplete or "wrong". At least a simple text file with hb* functions related with Harbour core; any contrib...can create its text file.

Cheers
Luigi Ferraris

Zoran Sibinovic

Sep 3, 2013, 9:08:45 AM9/3/13
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Agree with mingw 4.8 and propose the use of QT 5 if it is possible.

HBQT can, but not have to, be merged into harbour release, however I have noticed that some files from the addons of HBQT, ex. .ch, are both in the addons and in the the harbour include or lib folders.
The addons are updated from the svn and then, by compiling, updates the harbour library folders, but some other file types are not.
So we have to be careful if we want to use the latest needed hbqt files.

best regards,
Zoran

marek.h...@interia.pl

Sep 3, 2013, 10:13:48 AM9/3/13
to harbou...@googlegroups.com

Od: "Przemyslaw Czerpak" <dru...@poczta.onet.pl>
Do: harbou...@googlegroups.com;
Wysłane: 1:47 Wtorek 2013-09-03
Temat: Re: [harbour] Can do a release?

> On Mon, 02 Sep 2013, Massimo Belgrano wrote:
>
> Hi Massimo,
>
> > Is possible plan a release (4.0)?
>
> maybe 3.2 final (current code is maked as devel)

[...]
> In this month I'll try to make some tests builds to prepare final
> 3.2 release. Then I'll report all problems I'll find.

In current version app can't connet via OCI to database. Not as before, on Win7[32/64] (f.e. Harbour 3.2.0dev (Rev. 17934) MinGW GNU C 4.6.1 (32-bit)), app is ended without GPF, but when try connect to database, have noticed error :

MinGW GNU C 4.6.1 (32-bit)/Harbour 3.2.0dev (r1304301343)
Stacja : mhorodyski
03.09.2013\16:04:09
Blad DBCMD /2019 Nieprawidłowy argument : RDDINFO
.[RDDINFO(0)]
CALLSTACK(0) │
ERRORHOMAR(0) │
(b)ERRORSYS(499) │
RDDINFO(0) │
(b)KOMPILATOR(0) │
BOSS(0) │
(b)KOMPILATOR(0) │
BOSS(0) │
KODKLAW(0) │
OPCJA(0) │
(b)KOMPILATOR(0) │
BOSS(0) │
MAIN(487) │
oErr:severity_____2
oErr:osCode_______0
oErr:subsystem()__DBCMD
oErr:subCode______2019
oErr:description__Nieprawidłowy argument
oErr:filename_____
oErr:operation____RDDINFO
oErr:genCode______1
oErr:args_________NIL

The same instruction :

connect := RDDINFO( 1001, { "OCILIB", "TNS_ALIAS", "konto", "haslo" }, 'SQLBASE' )

Regards,
Marek Horodyski

Przemyslaw Czerpak

Sep 3, 2013, 11:45:45 AM9/3/13
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, 03 Sep 2013, marek.h...@interia.pl wrote:

Hi,

> > In this month I'll try to make some tests builds to prepare final
> > 3.2 release. Then I'll report all problems I'll find.
> In current version app can't connet via OCI to database.
> Not as before, on Win7[32/64]
> (f.e. Harbour 3.2.0dev (Rev. 17934) MinGW GNU C 4.6.1 (32-bit)),
> app is ended without GPF, but when try connect to database,
> have noticed error :
> MinGW GNU C 4.6.1 (32-bit)/Harbour 3.2.0dev (r1304301343)
> Stacja : mhorodyski
> 03.09.2013\16:04:09
> Blad DBCMD /2019 Nieprawidłowy argument : RDDINFO
> .[RDDINFO(0)]
[...]
> connect := RDDINFO( 1001, { "OCILIB", "TNS_ALIAS", "konto", "haslo" }, 'SQLBASE' )

This error is generated from dbcmd.c if you do not link SQLBASE
with your code. It means that earlier you linked it and it's the
reason it was working.

REQUEST SQLBASE

should force linking SQLBASE RDD with your application.

best regards,
Przemek

Massimo Belgrano

Sep 3, 2013, 12:00:36 PM9/3/13
to Harbour Project Main Developer List.

Last version of mscv is Visual c++ 2012, was released on August 15, 2012,  it features improved C++11 support, and support for Windows Runtime development

Mingw  with GCC for C++ is best c compiler from harbour pov and integrated in binary nightly distribution

marek.h...@interia.pl

Sep 4, 2013, 4:17:48 AM9/4/13
to harbou...@googlegroups.com

Od: "Przemyslaw Czerpak" <dru...@poczta.onet.pl>
Do: harbou...@googlegroups.com;
Wysłane: 17:45 Wtorek 2013-09-03

[...]
> > connect := RDDINFO( 1001, { "OCILIB", "TNS_ALIAS", "konto", "haslo" }, 'SQLBASE' )
>
> This error is generated from dbcmd.c if you do not link SQLBASE
> with your code. It means that earlier you linked it and it's the
> reason it was working.
>
> REQUEST SQLBASE

I added request SQLBASE. Problem still. With SQLMIX is the same.

Regards,
Marek Horodyski

Przemyslaw Czerpak

Sep 4, 2013, 4:43:54 AM9/4/13
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, 04 Sep 2013, marek.h...@interia.pl wrote:

Hi,

> > This error is generated from dbcmd.c if you do not link SQLBASE
> > with your code. It means that earlier you linked it and it's the
> > reason it was working.
> > REQUEST SQLBASE
> I added request SQLBASE. Problem still. With SQLMIX is the same.

So you are making something wrong or you have some other problems
not he one which you described.
Here is self contain example which illustrates the problem.

//request SQLBASE // uncomment it to avoid DBCMD/2019 RTE
proc main()
local connect
connect := RDDINFO( 1001, { "OCILIB", "TNS_ALIAS", "konto", "haslo" }, 'SQLBASE' )
? connect
return

This error is local to RDDINFO() parameters only and it can appear
when 1-st parameter is not numeric one or the 3-rd one is neither
registered RDD name nor NIL.

It does not exists in any other code executed from RDDINFO() what
definitely shows that you mixed problems or your tests were wrong.

best regards,
Przemek

oleksa

Sep 4, 2013, 5:09:53 AM9/4/13
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

> mingw 4.8 seems to be reasonable. I also think it's good idea to
> use the version which can be easy used with current QT releases.
>
> best regards,
> Przemek

I'm try to build harbour with mingw 4.8.1 but without success, this is a log:

! Building Harbour 3.2.0dev from source - http://harbour-project.org
! MAKE: win-make 3.82 sh.exe install
! HB_INSTALL_PREFIX: c:\dev\harbour_core\
! HB_BUILD_DYN: no
! HB_BUILD_CONTRIB_DYN: no
! HB_BUILD_SHARED: no
! HB_BUILD_STRIP: all
! HB_HOST_PLAT: win (x86) HB_SHELL: nt
! HB_PLATFORM: win (x86) (autodetected)
! HB_COMPILER: mingw (v48) (autodetected: c:/MINGW/BIN/)
! Component: 'zlib' found in C:/dev/_git/core/src/3rd/zlib (local)
! Component: 'pcre' found in C:/dev/_git/core/src/3rd/pcre (local)
! Component: 'gpm' not supported on win platform
! Component: 'slang' not found. Configure with HB_WITH_SLANG.
! Component: 'curses' not found. Configure with HB_WITH_CURSES.
! Component: 'x11' not found. Configure with HB_WITH_X11.
! Component: 'wattcp/watt-32' not supported on win platform
gcc -I. -I../../../../../../include -W -Wall -O3 -fomit-frame-pointer -march=i586 -mtune=pentiumpro -DUNICODE -ogtwin.o -c ../../../gtwin.c
../../../gtwin.c: In function 'hb_gt_win_SetPalette_Vista':
../../../gtwin.c:738:70: error: unknown type name 'PCONSOLE_SCREEN_BUFFER_INFOEX'
typedef BOOL ( WINAPI * P_SETCONSOLESCREENBUFFERINFOEX )( HANDLE, PCONSOLE_SCREEN_BUFFER_INFOEX );
^
../../../gtwin.c:739:70: error: unknown type name 'PCONSOLE_SCREEN_BUFFER_INFOEX'
typedef BOOL ( WINAPI * P_GETCONSOLESCREENBUFFERINFOEX )( HANDLE, PCONSOLE_SCREEN_BUFFER_INFOEX );
^
../../../gtwin.c:740:4: error: unknown type name 'P_GETCONSOLESCREENBUFFERINFOEX'
static P_GETCONSOLESCREENBUFFERINFOEX s_pGetConsoleScreenBufferInfoEx;
^
../../../gtwin.c:741:4: error: unknown type name 'P_SETCONSOLESCREENBUFFERINFOEX'
static P_SETCONSOLESCREENBUFFERINFOEX s_pSetConsoleScreenBufferInfoEx;
^
../../../gtwin.c:748:43: error: 'P_GETCONSOLESCREENBUFFERINFOEX' undeclared (first use in this function)
s_pGetConsoleScreenBufferInfoEx = ( P_GETCONSOLESCREENBUFFERINFOEX ) GetProcAddress( GetModuleHandle( TEXT( "kernel32.dll" ) ), "GetConsoleScreenBufferInfoEx" );
^
../../../gtwin.c:748:43: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
../../../gtwin.c:748:76: error: expected ';' before 'GetProcAddress'
s_pGetConsoleScreenBufferInfoEx = ( P_GETCONSOLESCREENBUFFERINFOEX ) GetProcAddress( GetModuleHandle( TEXT( "kernel32.dll" ) ), "GetConsoleScreenBufferInfoEx" );
^
../../../gtwin.c:749:43: error: 'P_SETCONSOLESCREENBUFFERINFOEX' undeclared (first use in this function)
s_pSetConsoleScreenBufferInfoEx = ( P_SETCONSOLESCREENBUFFERINFOEX ) GetProcAddress( GetModuleHandle( TEXT( "kernel32.dll" ) ), "SetConsoleScreenBufferInfoEx" );
^
../../../gtwin.c:749:76: error: expected ';' before 'GetProcAddress'
s_pSetConsoleScreenBufferInfoEx = ( P_SETCONSOLESCREENBUFFERINFOEX ) GetProcAddress( GetModuleHandle( TEXT( "kernel32.dll" ) ), "SetConsoleScreenBufferInfoEx" );
^
../../../gtwin.c:755:7: error: unknown type name 'CONSOLE_SCREEN_BUFFER_INFOEX'
CONSOLE_SCREEN_BUFFER_INFOEX info;
^
../../../gtwin.c:757:11: error: request for member 'cbSize' in something not a structure or union
info.cbSize = sizeof( info );
^
../../../gtwin.c:758:46: error: called object 's_pGetConsoleScreenBufferInfoEx' is not a function or function pointer
bDone = s_pGetConsoleScreenBufferInfoEx( s_HOutput, &info ) != 0;
^
../../../gtwin.c:740:42: note: declared here
static P_GETCONSOLESCREENBUFFERINFOEX s_pGetConsoleScreenBufferInfoEx;
^
../../../gtwin.c:764:36: error: request for member 'ColorTable' in something not a structure or union
colors[ tmp ] = info.ColorTable[ tmp ];
^
../../../gtwin.c:771:44: error: request for member 'ColorTable' in something not a structure or union
s_colorsOld[ tmp ] = info.ColorTable[ tmp ];
^
../../../gtwin.c:775:20: error: request for member 'ColorTable' in something not a structure or union
info.ColorTable[ tmp ] = colors[ tmp ];
^
../../../gtwin.c:781:17: error: request for member 'srWindow' in something not a structure or union
info.srWindow.Right++;
^
../../../gtwin.c:782:17: error: request for member 'srWindow' in something not a structure or union
info.srWindow.Bottom++;
^
../../../gtwin.c:783:52: error: called object 's_pSetConsoleScreenBufferInfoEx' is not a function or function pointer
bDone = s_pSetConsoleScreenBufferInfoEx( s_HOutput, &info ) != 0;
^
../../../gtwin.c:741:42: note: declared here
static P_SETCONSOLESCREENBUFFERINFOEX s_pSetConsoleScreenBufferInfoEx;
^
win-make[4]: *** [gtwin.o] Error 1
win-make[3]: *** [descend] Error 2
win-make[2]: *** [gtwin.inst] Error 2
win-make[1]: *** [rtl.inst] Error 2
win-make: *** [src.inst] Error 2

This is the problem in harbour or mingw 4.8.1?

Regards,
Alexey Myronenko

marek.h...@interia.pl

Sep 4, 2013, 7:30:20 AM9/4/13
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
Od: "Przemyslaw Czerpak" <dru...@poczta.onet.pl>
Do: harbou...@googlegroups.com;
Wysłane: 10:44 Środa 2013-09-04

[...]

> This error is local to RDDINFO() parameters only and it can appear
> when 1-st parameter is not numeric one or the 3-rd one is neither
> registered RDD name nor NIL.

I'm try run with NIL :

connect := RDDINFO( 1001, { "OCILIB", "TNS_ALIAS", "Konto", "Haslo" }, )

and RDDINFO are returned 4 elements array :

for n := 1 to 4
? n, valtype( connect[ n]), connect[ n]
next

1 C OCILIB
2 C TNS_ALIAS
3 C Konto
4 C Haslo

Regards,
Marek Horodyski

Mindaugas Kavaliauskas

Sep 4, 2013, 8:22:09 AM9/4/13
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

>> This error is local to RDDINFO() parameters only and it can appear
>> when 1-st parameter is not numeric one or the 3-rd one is neither
>> registered RDD name nor NIL.
>
> I'm try run with NIL :
>
> connect := RDDINFO( 1001, { "OCILIB", "TNS_ALIAS", "Konto", "Haslo" }, )
>
> and RDDINFO are returned 4 elements array :
>
> for n := 1 to 4
> ? n, valtype( connect[ n]), connect[ n]
> next
>
> 1 C OCILIB
> 2 C TNS_ALIAS
> 3 C Konto
> 4 C Haslo

So, no contradiction to the behaviour mentioned by Przemyslaw. I do not
have Oracle, but MySql works OK for me. I hope you'll be able to find a
solution while writing a self contained sample.

Regards,
Mindaugas

marek.h...@interia.pl

Sep 4, 2013, 12:48:03 PM9/4/13
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
Od: "Mindaugas Kavaliauskas" <dbt...@dbtopas.lt>
Do: harbou...@googlegroups.com;
Wysłane: 14:22 Środa 2013-09-04

[...]
> So, no contradiction to the behaviour mentioned by Przemyslaw. I do not
> have Oracle, but MySql works OK for me. I hope you'll be able to find a
> solution while writing a self contained sample.

Hi,
Pls. download (all for Win):

Server Oracle XE for WIN ( 149M 362k) :
http://89.77.33.3/harbour-project.pl/oracle/OracleXE.zip

32 client (668M 616k) :
http://89.77.33.3/harbour-project.pl/oracle/client_32.zip

To visual acces SqlDeveloper, 32 bit. versions ( 213M 973k) :
http://89.77.33.3/harbour-project.pl/oracle/sqldeveloper_32.zip

and install. All versions is free of charge.
Then (after) write the instructions and example.

Regards,
Marek Horodyski

marek.h...@interia.pl

Sep 4, 2013, 2:51:56 PM9/4/13
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
Od: marek.h...@interia.pl
Do: harbou...@googlegroups.com;
Wysłane: 18:48 Środa 2013-09-04
[...]
> and install. All versions is free of charge.
> Then (after) write the instructions and example.

I have seen on the server 3 downloads (from 3 IP addresses). I do not know whether he succeeded, because I have the whole list of errors - but also a JPG photo signal and reach the customer in full.

I'm just installed serverXE, and choose run. As user I write "system". Password you set during instalation.
I choose icons SQL and after SQL COMMANDS
In window I write :
select table_name from user_tables

and push RUN button. In results I see many tables:
TABLE_NAME
MVIEW$_ADV_WORKLOAD
MVIEW$_ADV_BASETABLE
MVIEW$_ADV_SQLDEPEND
MVIEW$_ADV_PRETTY
MVIEW$_ADV_TEMP
MVIEW$_ADV_FILTER
MVIEW$_ADV_LOG
MVIEW$_ADV_FILTERINSTANCE
MVIEW$_ADV_LEVEL
MVIEW$_ADV_ROLLUP
More than 10 rows available. Increase rows selector to view more rows.

Server work!
For now, I'm trying on. Yet I write.

Regards,
Marek Horodyski

marek.h...@interia.pl

Sep 4, 2013, 3:49:22 PM9/4/13
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
Od: marek.h...@interia.pl
Do: harbou...@googlegroups.com;
Wysłane: 20:52 Środa 2013-09-04

[...]
> Server work!
> For now, I'm trying on. Yet I write.

I'm not install client, don't create user etc.
In file \oraclexe\app\oracle\product\10.2.0\server\NETWORK\ADMIN\tnsnames.ora we have TNS_ALIAS named XE :
XE =
(DESCRIPTION =
(ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = homar-samsung)(PORT = 1521))
(CONNECT_DATA =
(SERVER = DEDICATED)
(SERVICE_NAME = XE)
)
)

Now i'm write script "testOracleXE", but you can compile it with necessary requests :

Function Main()
local connect
Cls

? hb_DateTime()
? 'Version :', Version()
? 'hb_Compiler :', hb_Compiler()
? connact := RDDINFO( 1001, { "OCILIB", "XE","SYSTEM", "password" }, 'SQLMIX' )

inKey( 0)
Return Nil

I'm run it with two versions of app, and see :
1:
04.09.2013 21:21:35.601
Version : Harbour 3.2.0dev (Rev. 17934)
hb_Compiler : MinGW GNU C 4.6.1 (32-bit)
0
2:
04.09.2013 21:31:20.997
Version : Harbour 3.2.0dev (r1304301343)
hb_Compiler : MinGW GNU C 4.6.1 (32-bit)

in 1: I'm not connect on system user, but it is ok. RDDINFO returned zero.
in 2: I have error :
MAIN(487) ˘
oErr:severity_____2
oErr:osCode_______0
oErr:subsystem()__DBCMD
oErr:subCode______2019
oErr:description__NieprawidŞowy argument
oErr:filename_____
oErr:operation____RDDINFO
oErr:genCode______1
oErr:args_________NIL

In 1: I run with old version of app, from 2012 year. In 2: app is from 2013.
It seems that something is wrong. But what?

Regards,
Marek Horodyski

Przemyslaw Czerpak

Sep 4, 2013, 4:15:36 PM9/4/13
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, 04 Sep 2013, marek.h...@interia.pl wrote:

Hi,

I told you what is wrong but you ignored it.
You haven't linked SQLMIX with your current app but it's linked with
your older one. There is only one reason why DBCMD/2019 is reported
by such function:
RDDINFO( 1001, { "OCILIB", "XE","SYSTEM", "password" }, 'SQLMIX' )
There are no other reasons and installing OCI or other low level
libraries is lost of time because it's completely unimportant lust like
unimportant is 2-nd parameter in this case.
You have to recompile your application which executes your scripts with
REQUEST SQLMIX
It has to be added to the application not to the scripts.
REQUEST commands are ignored in any scripts.
That's all. DBCMD/2019 RTE is not Harbour problem. It's always user code
problem caused by wrong parameters or missing RDD or other component in
final application.

BTW add to your script this to lines:
? hb_valToExp( rddlist() )
? hb_alert( rddlist() )
and you will see RDDs linked with your application.

best regards,
Przemek

marek.h...@interia.pl

Sep 4, 2013, 4:52:56 PM9/4/13
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
Od: "Przemyslaw Czerpak" <dru...@poczta.onet.pl>
Do: harbou...@googlegroups.com;
Wysłane: 22:15 Środa 2013-09-04

> On Wed, 04 Sep 2013, marek.h...@interia.pl wrote:
>
> Hi,

[...]
> I told you what is wrong but you ignored it.
> You haven't linked SQLMIX with your current app but it's linked with
> your older one. There is only one reason why DBCMD/2019 is reported

You are right. But I don't changed my sources. Oh, I see :

316│ #IfDef OCI
317│ // SQL - ponizsza linijka pod win 7 give GPF on exit app
318│ REQUEST SDDOCI, SDDODBC, SQLBASE, SQLMIX, SDDSQLITE3, hb_dbCreateTemp //, ADORDD
319│ #EndIf
320│ // reszta sqllite :
321│ Request SQLITE3_LIBVERSION, SQLITE3_LIBVERSION_NUMBER, SQLITE3_SOURCEID, SQLITE3

When testing a web server, I turned off from the compilation, and forgot it.
By the way, can you see why the code:

Function Main()
local connect
REQUEST SDDOCI, SQLBASE, SQLMIX, hb_dbCreateTemp //, SDDSQLITE3, SDDODBC
Cls
? hb_DateTime()
? 'Version :', Version()
? 'hb_Compiler :', hb_Compiler()
? connact := RDDINFO( 1001, { "OCILIB", "XE","SYSTEM", "pass" }, 'SQLMIX' )

inKey( 0)

Return Nil

and compile :
hbmk2.exe -n -m -w2 -gc3 -gtwin -mt -b -dblat -dcairo -doci testOracleXE.prg -lsddoci -lociliba -locilibm -locilibw -lrddsql -lhbwin -trace -icon=favicon.ico -strip

on Win7/[32|64] when exit shows gpf (from hb_out.log) :
Application Internal Error - C:\LIBRARY.XHB\bin\testOracleXE.exe
Terminated at: 2013.09.04 22:50:23
Unrecoverable error 6005: Exception error:

Exception Code:C0000005
Exception Address:00000000
EAX:00000000 EBX:00000000 ECX:00000000 EDX:00000000
ESI:00000001 EDI:00000000 EBP:005759DC
CS:EIP:0023:00000000 SS:ESP:002B:0028FEA8
DS:002B ES:002B FS:0053 GS:002B
Flags:00010202
CS:EIP:
SS:ESP: 10011CF5 00000000 00000000 00000010 005754D4 004607B8 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000 004FC3D8 0028FED0

C stack:
EIP: EBP: Frame: OldEBP, RetAddr, Params...
00000000 005759DC 00575BF0 00575F0C 00575BEC 00575BEC 00000000 00000000 0000000D 0028000A 00010001 00000000
00575F0C 00575BF0 00576C0C 00576C34 00576C5C 00576C84 00576CAC 00576CD4 00576CFC 00576D24 00576D4C 00576D74

Modules:
0x00400000 0x00164000 C:\LIBRARY.XHB\bin\testOracleXE.exe
0x77290000 0x00180000 C:\windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll
0x769D0000 0x00110000 C:\windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll
0x76980000 0x00047000 C:\windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
0x10000000 0x00046000 C:\LIBRARY.XHB\bin\ociliba.dll
0x75800000 0x000AC000 C:\windows\syswow64\msvcrt.dll
0x754F0000 0x00100000 C:\windows\syswow64\USER32.dll
0x74D80000 0x00090000 C:\windows\syswow64\GDI32.dll
0x77260000 0x0000A000 C:\windows\syswow64\LPK.dll
0x750F0000 0x0009D000 C:\windows\syswow64\USP10.dll
0x76AF0000 0x000A0000 C:\windows\syswow64\ADVAPI32.dll
0x74E80000 0x00019000 C:\windows\SysWOW64\sechost.dll
0x75370000 0x000F0000 C:\windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll
0x74CE0000 0x00060000 C:\windows\syswow64\SspiCli.dll
0x74CD0000 0x0000C000 C:\windows\syswow64\CRYPTBASE.dll
0x71D60000 0x0004C000 C:\windows\system32\apphelp.dll
0x646D0000 0x0008D000 C:\windows\AppPatch\AcLayers.DLL
0x75D30000 0x00C4A000 C:\windows\syswow64\SHELL32.dll
0x758B0000 0x00057000 C:\windows\syswow64\SHLWAPI.dll
0x75BD0000 0x0015C000 C:\windows\syswow64\ole32.dll
0x75050000 0x0008F000 C:\windows\syswow64\OLEAUT32.dll
0x726A0000 0x00017000 C:\windows\system32\USERENV.dll
0x72690000 0x0000B000 C:\windows\system32\profapi.dll
0x73CF0000 0x00051000 C:\windows\system32\WINSPOOL.DRV
0x72430000 0x00012000 C:\windows\system32\MPR.dll
0x644B0000 0x00218000 C:\windows\AppPatch\AcGenral.DLL
0x71680000 0x00080000 C:\windows\system32\UxTheme.dll
0x6C450000 0x00032000 C:\windows\system32\WINMM.dll
0x6BB50000 0x0000F000 C:\windows\system32\samcli.dll
0x64490000 0x00014000 C:\windows\system32\MSACM32.dll
0x72B50000 0x00009000 C:\windows\system32\VERSION.dll
0x65620000 0x00003000 C:\windows\system32\sfc.dll
0x64480000 0x0000D000 C:\windows\system32\sfc_os.DLL
0x74830000 0x00013000 C:\windows\system32\dwmapi.dll
0x76B90000 0x0019D000 C:\windows\syswow64\SETUPAPI.dll
0x75B10000 0x00027000 C:\windows\syswow64\CFGMGR32.dll
0x75190000 0x00012000 C:\windows\syswow64\DEVOBJ.dll
0x74EB0000 0x00121000 C:\windows\syswow64\urlmon.dll
0x75AB0000 0x00004000 C:\windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-ole32-l1-1-0.dll
0x757F0000 0x00004000 C:\windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-shlwapi-l1-1-0.dll
0x75A60000 0x00005000 C:\windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-advapi32-l1-1-0.dll
0x76AE0000 0x00004000 C:\windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-user32-l1-1-0.dll
0x74E10000 0x00004000 C:\windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-version-l1-1-0.dll
0x75AA0000 0x00003000 C:\windows\syswow64\api-ms-win-downlevel-normaliz-l1-1-0.dll
0x74EA0000 0x00003000 C:\windows\syswow64\normaliz.DLL
0x755F0000 0x001F8000 C:\windows\syswow64\iertutil.dll
0x751B0000 0x001B8000 C:\windows\syswow64\WININET.dll
0x64220000 0x00259000 C:\windows\AppPatch\AcXtrnal.DLL
0x64210000 0x00006000 C:\windows\system32\SHUNIMPL.DLL
0x641F0000 0x00011000 C:\windows\system32\SortWindows6Compat.dll
0x74FE0000 0x00060000 C:\windows\system32\IMM32.DLL
0x75910000 0x000CC000 C:\windows\syswow64\MSCTF.dll

Regards,
Marek Horodyski

Mauricio Ventura Faria

Sep 9, 2013, 8:25:01 AM9/9/13
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
This thread suffered a distraction.
So, about the release...
Yes or no ?
Each project ( core and aggregates ) should take it's own decision about a release but it's obvious that a synchronization is the best choice.
IMHO it's time to do this !

[[]] Maurício Ventura Faria

Massimo Belgrano

Sep 9, 2013, 8:55:51 AM9/9/13
to Harbour Project Main Developer List.
i agree that  synchronization is the best choice.

Luigi Ferraris

Sep 9, 2013, 11:19:57 AM9/9/13
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
Il 09/09/2013 14.25, Mauricio Ventura Faria ha scritto:
Each project ( core and aggregates ) should take it's own decision about a release but it's obvious that a synchronization is the best choice.
I'm sorry, forgive my question: what do you mean by "... project ....synchronization"?
About source code?
About unique C compiler? AFAIK Qt 4.8.0 SDK was distribuited with MinGw 4.4.0 and Qt 5.1.0 is distribuited with MinGw 4.7.2. I'm working with Qt 4.8.5 and I'm using MinGw 4.6.2 On the other hand, Qt 5.x.x is not binary compatible with previous Qt version.
IMHO can be very hard to build Harbour (I'm referring to a "nightly binary version") keeping open eyes on HbQt and Qt: every programmer can use different scenarios...

I have a question: Harbour (core) and all current contribs can be compiled (now) with MinGw 4.7.2 without errors / warnings?

Cheers
Luigi Ferraris

Mauricio Ventura Faria

Sep 9, 2013, 1:17:30 PM9/9/13
to harbou...@googlegroups.com, luigfe...@gmail.com
Hi Luigi.

I'm sorry, forgive my question: what do you mean by "... project ....synchronization"?
About source code?

Yes, source code.
It means that any given synchronized contrib uses ( is synchronized with ) that core release.
Nothing to do with C compiler, OS, LIBs, etc.
Obviously, if a given contrib needs an specific compiler or any other requirement, this is an issue for whom uses that contrib, not for the release itself.

         About unique C compiler? AFAIK Qt 4.8.0 SDK was distributed with MinGw 4.4.0 and Qt 5.1.0 is distributed with MinGw 4.7.2. I'm working with Qt 4.8.5 and I'm using MinGw 4.6.2 On the other hand, Qt 5.x.x is not binary compatible with previous Qt version.
IMHO can be very hard to build Harbour (I'm referring to a "nightly binary version") keeping open eyes on HbQt and Qt: every programmer can use different scenarios...

The decision of which compiler, libs, etc is concerned to whom builds the nightly and if someone isn't happy with it he can go by himself.
But I am pretty sure that the decision of witch tools to aggregate to the nightly will be consensual and will fit almost all users that needs ( or likes ) the nightly build.

I have a question: Harbour (core) and all current contribs can be compiled (now) with MinGw 4.7.2 without errors / warnings?

Don't know.
It's one of the jobs to do while building the release. If it will be done...

Cheers
Luigi Ferraris

[[]] Maurício Ventura Faria

Mauricio Ventura Faria

Nov 22, 2013, 12:59:12 PM11/22/13
to harbou...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

Is this idea dead ?

[[]] Maurício Faria

Massimo Belgrano

Nov 23, 2013, 7:40:36 AM11/23/13
to Harbour Project Main Developer List.

The fist step is choice a  Mingw compiler compatible with upcoming qt.52 and windows rt
Dual-target(32 & 64-bit) MinGW-w64 for Windows RT is
used from vlc
Last mscv is Now Visual Studio 2013 / October 17, 2013

C++Builder XE5 Starter License for use until user's individual revenue from C++Builder applications or company revenue reaches $1,000 US or development team expands to more than 5 developers

2013/11/22 Mauricio Ventura Faria <con...@gmail.com>

Massimo Belgrano
Delta Informatica S.r.l. (Cliccami per scoprire

Massimo Belgrano

Nov 29, 2013, 2:34:06 PM11/29/13
to Harbour Project Main Developer List.

Massimo Belgrano

Feb 11, 2014, 6:12:48 AM2/11/14
to Harbour Project Main Developer List.

GCC 4.9 To See Significant Upgrades In 2014

noahfecks writes "It seems that the GCC developers are taking steps to roll out significant improvements after CLANG became more competitive. 'Among the highlights to look forward to right now with GCC 4.9 are: The Undefined Behavior Sanitizer has been ported to GCC;