Hanthana Linux Media Distribution

Danishka Navin

Sep 15, 2012, 10:54:01 PM9/15/12
to Hanthana Community
Please let us know if you would like to distribute Hanthana Linux CD/DVD.

send your  following in formation if you intersted.

01: Name
02. Address
03. Email Address
04. Phone number.

We do not force you to mention your telephone number.

Once we published your information, you have to help some one who need a Hanthana DVD.
The delivery will be postal (VPP) or by hand.

kasun...@gmail.com

Sep 15, 2012, 10:59:52 PM9/15/12
to hanthana-...@googlegroups.com
I Can Distributed Maho and Rathmalana Area.

01: Name  - R.M.Kasun Indika
02. Address - No 89, Weliyaya, Maho
03. Email Address - kasun...@gmail.com
04. Phone number. - 0777261772

ඔබට මෙම ලිපිය ලැබෙන්නේ ඔබ හන්තාන පරිශීලක සමූහයට එක්වි ඇති නිසයි.
මෙම සමූහයට ලිපියක් යැවීමට hanthana-...@googlegroups.com ඊමේල් ලිපිනය භාවිත කරන්න.
මෙම සමූහයෙන් ඉවත් වීමට hanthana-commun...@googlegroups.com වෙත ලියන්න.

~ Feel The Freedom ~
Web Site: http://www.hanthana.org
Blog : http://blog.hanthana.org
Identi.ca : http://identi.ca/hanthana
Twitter : http://twitter.com/hanthana

--
Best Regard,

Kasun Indika (කසුන් ඉන්දික).

priyadarshana

Sep 16, 2012, 9:23:55 AM9/16/12
to hanthana-...@googlegroups.com
Yes I can also distribute DVD Media in Ahngama,Imaduwa and Habaraduwa Area

1 Name . H.P.T. Priyadarshana

2. Address - "Lukshmi", Dolagedarawaththa,Thiththagalla,Ahangama.

3. Email - priya...@gmail.com

4. Mobile - 0776988501

snthamel.lanka

Sep 16, 2012, 9:53:56 AM9/16/12
to hanthana-...@googlegroups.com
I can also distribute Hanthana Linux DVDs near Nattandiya, Wennappuwa,
Marawila, Dankotuwa, Waikkala areas...

Name : Shehan Nirmal
Address : 151/D, Veedi road, Morakale, I/Kottaramulla.
Email : snthame...@gmail.com
Phone : +94755536277, +94774038109

Saman Bandara herath

Sep 16, 2012, 10:10:08 AM9/16/12
to hanthana-...@googlegroups.com

Name : Saman Bandara Herath
Address : 139/A, Medawela H.P.
Email : hmdsb....@gmail.com
Phone : 077 4013215

ඔබට මෙම ලිපිය ලැබෙන්නේ ඔබ හන්තාන පරිශීලක සමූහයට එක්වි ඇති නිසයි.
මෙම සමූහයට ලිපියක් යැවීමට hanthana-...@googlegroups.com ඊමේල් ලිපිනය භාවිත කරන්න.
මෙම සමූහයෙන් ඉවත් වීමට hanthana-commun...@googlegroups.com වෙත ලියන්න.

   ~ Feel The Freedom ~
Web Site: http://www.hanthana.org
Blog       : http://blog.hanthana.org
Identi.ca : http://identi.ca/hanthana
Twitter    : http://twitter.com/hanthana

--

H.M.D.S.B.Herath
සමන් බණ්ඩාර හේරත්

Email :- hmdsb....@gmail.com
Blog :- samanbandaraherath.blogspot.com
web :- spmmv.sch.lk

Dasun Lokuhetty

Sep 16, 2012, 10:42:04 AM9/16/12
to hanthana-...@googlegroups.com
Name : Dasun K Lokuhetty
Areas Possible: Malabe, Rajagiriya, Nawala, Nugegoda.
Email : loku...@gmail.com
Phone : 0786294688

------------------------
Dasun K Lokuhetty
-----------------------

The_Ace

Sep 16, 2012, 11:49:24 AM9/16/12
to hanthana-...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 8:24 AM, Danishka Navin <dani...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please let us know if you would like to distribute Hanthana Linux CD/DVD.
>
> send your following in formation if you intersted.
>
> 01: Name
> 02. Address
> 03. Email Address
> 04. Phone number.

Name : Mihira Fernando
Address : C-36, Nivasiepura, Kotugoda, Ja Ela.
Email address : mihira...@gmail.com
Phone number : 0715541270

--
The mysteries of the Universe are revealed when you break stuff.

Thusitha Kumara

Sep 16, 2012, 1:18:46 PM9/16/12
to hanthana-...@googlegroups.com

Name : L.T.R.T. Kumara
Address : Tract 07, Angamuwa
Email : thusi...@gmail.com
Phone : 0714394215

Milinda Arambawela

Sep 17, 2012, 11:46:45 AM9/17/12
to hanthana-...@googlegroups.com
අලුත් එක මම ඉක්මනටම ඔයාට දෙන්නම්.

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 7:23 PM, snthamel.lanka

Milinda Arambawela

Sep 17, 2012, 11:48:44 AM9/17/12
to hanthana-...@googlegroups.com
snthamel.lanka මම ඔයාට අලුත් කොපියක් දෙන්නම්.

Milinda Arambawela

Sep 17, 2012, 11:53:36 AM9/17/12
to hanthana-...@googlegroups.com
01: Name Milinda Laknath
02. Address 05, central Garden,
Kaluwarippuwa/East,
Katana
03. Email Address milinda...@gmail.com
milinda...@sltnet.lk
04. Phone number +94777114590

Udaya Kumara

Sep 20, 2012, 11:40:22 PM9/20/12
to hanthana-...@googlegroups.com
> --
> --
>
> ඔබට මෙම ලිපිය ලැබෙන්නේ ඔබ හන්තාන පරිශීලක සමූහයට එක්වි ඇති නිසයි.
> මෙම සමූහයට ලිපියක් යැවීමට hanthana-...@googlegroups.com ඊමේල් ලිපිනය
> භාවිත කරන්න.
> මෙම සමූහයෙන් ඉවත් වීමට hanthana-commun...@googlegroups.com වෙත
> ලියන්න.
>

> ~ Feel The Freedom ~
> Web Site: http://www.hanthana.org
> Blog : http://blog.hanthana.org
> Identi.ca : http://identi.ca/hanthana
> Twitter : http://twitter.com/hanthana
If your in Monaragala or Badulla Please Inform to me i can get you to
hanthana Linux 17

UDAYA KUMARA
NEW PC PAL No 122/1
Pothuvil Road,
MONARAGALA
Tel 072 3778946

Shehan Nirmal

Sep 21, 2012, 12:38:03 AM9/21/12
to hanthana-...@googlegroups.com
Ok milinda, thanks....

2012/9/17 Milinda Arambawela <milinda...@gmail.com>:

--
Think Different...!!! from SNTLABZ Co., Ltd.

Prasad Kumara

Sep 21, 2012, 11:24:49 AM9/21/12
to hanthana-...@googlegroups.com
name-Prasad kumara
address -no 43, kusakkandawatta,batapola
e-mail- pras...@gmail.com
tp-0729905167

Hemathilaka Delpitiya

Sep 23, 2012, 10:29:58 AM9/23/12
to hanthana-...@googlegroups.com
HPB DELPITIYA
CP/KOTH/GAMINI DISSANAYAKE NATIONAL SCHOOL,NEW TOWN,KOTHMALE
hpb.de...@gmail.com
0714467523

Isuru Wijesinghe

Sep 24, 2012, 12:16:01 AM9/24/12
to Hanthana Linux User Group
මතුගම ප්‍රදේශයේ හන්තාන ඩී.වී.ඩී බෙදා හැරීම සඳහා මට සම්බන්ධ වෙන්න
පුලුවන්.

නම : ඉසුරු සමීර
දු.ක : 071-2436742
ඊය : is.wij...@gmail.com