3 octaves Schulmerich for (possible) sale

David Knudson

Oct 18, 2016, 9:41:32 AM10/18/16
to Handbell-l
Hi -

Three octave Schulmerich set w/ cases for possible sale - location - Fresno, CA.  Haven't been used since 1990's, and church's programs and music have changed so they are looking for a place where they might be played and appreciated.  Good condition so far as I know, but have been sitting in the cases a long time.  Were lightly used before that - purchased in early 1980s.

Barbara Silvey

Oct 18, 2016, 10:58:18 AM10/18/16
to handb...@googlegroups.com
Price?

Barb

--
Post: handb...@googlegroups.com
Subscribe: handbell-l...@googlegroups.com

Westlake Director

Oct 31, 2016, 10:58:12 AM10/31/16
to Handbell-l
Are these bells for sale? If so, I would like to discuss it. Please respond to me via Private Email and I will give you a name and phone number to contact me. Thanks.