Christmas Concert in Ohio

Christine

Nov 30, 2016, 11:12:07 PM11/30/16
to Handbell-l
If you're going to be near Canton, OH next week, come hear Harmony Ringers!
Dec. 6th in Louisville, OH at Peace United Methodist Church at 7:30 p.m.
Dec. 10th in Canton, OH at St. Stephen Martyr Lutheran Church at 3:00 p.m.
Both concerts are free with a donation appreciated.

Here's the line up:
The Joy of Christmas - Michael Joy
Do You Hear What I Hear? - Alan Lohr
Breath of Heaven - Sandra Eithun
Sing We Now of Christmas - Kevin McChesney
What Child is This - Brenda Austin
Bell Carol of the Kings - Derek Hakes
On Christmas Day in the Morning - Tammy Waldrop
Gabriel's Oboe - Kevin McChesney
All I Want for Christmas is You - Ron Mallory
Jesus, Oh, What a Wonderful Child - Lloyd Larson
The First Noel - Cathy Moklebust
Parade of the Tin Soldiers - Martha Lynn Thompson
Jingle Bell Rock - Sondra Tucker

To find out more about us, visit www.harmonyringersofoh.org