Christmas-Handbells-Orchestra

David Fitzpatrick

May 18, 2017, 10:59:47 PM5/18/17
to Handbell-l
My church does a huge Lessons and Carols Service. I am looking for a calm/meditative and exciting/uplifting Advent and christmas music for full orchestra and Handbell choirs. We have done all of the Douglas Wagner arrangements. Any help would  be greatly appreciated.

linda mckechnie

May 19, 2017, 10:02:56 AM5/19/17
to handb...@googlegroups.com, fitzpatr...@gmail.com
David
Go to Lindamckechnie.com- under published music, then "handbells". I have several handbell and orchestra arrangements. Originally the arrangements were for piano and orchestra and I transcribed the piano to handbells.
Click on the titles of each piece to hear the arrangement.
Feel free to email me at li...@lindamckechnie.com

Linda

--
Post: handb...@googlegroups.com