More handbells for sale

Christine Anderson

Sep 20, 2016, 10:43:50 PM9/20/16
to handb...@googlegroups.com
5 octaves of handbells for sale in the Ft. Worth, TX, area. Middle 3 octaves are Malmark, 4th & 5th octaves are Schulmerich. They are in need of refurbishing, which can be added to the cost of the bells before the sale is complete. Please contact me privately.

Christine Anderson

www.voicesinbronze.com
Artist in Residence, The Master's University

jholt2775

Sep 20, 2016, 11:18:31 PM9/20/16
to handb...@googlegroups.com
Can the bells be broken up into octaves?  I would only be interested in the 5th octave.  Don't have your personal email.  Please send me details.

Thanks!

Jeannine Holt

Richard Smith

Nov 7, 2016, 2:43:42 PM11/7/16
to Handbell-l
We are interested in the first 3 octaves or perhaps all
Please call/contact me
Carolyn Smith

Daniel M. Reck

Nov 10, 2016, 2:47:13 PM11/10/16
to Handbell-l
Carolyn,

Great to see you here on Handbell-L!

Another three octaves of Malmark handbells has been posted for sale on Handbell-L on Facebook by Rob Meyer-Kukan:

Sale includes:
  Three Octave Malmark Handbell Set (C4-C7) with carrying​​ cases (photographs on Facebook)
  Six Totable handbell tables
  Five 3" regular density handbell pads
  15 1.5 music binder/stands with zippered pouches
  8 poster set of (demonstration) ringing styles
  Ring-a-long for America, Easter (8 books for each title)
  Replacement parts package
  Set of rhythm skills books

Ring on!
Daniel

--
  Daniel M. Reck
  Director, Shadows of Bronze

Rob Meyer

Nov 10, 2016, 2:48:38 PM11/10/16
to Handbell-l
I did also try to post here on the L but it appears to not have made it…  Please do give this consideration.  :)  r

--
Post: handb...@googlegroups.com
Subscribe: handbell-l...@googlegroups.com

Stephanie Wiltse

Nov 10, 2016, 2:52:45 PM11/10/16
to handb...@googlegroups.com
It came through on the L this morning, Rob!

Stevie W

On Nov 10, 2016, at 2:47 PM, Daniel M. Reck <dan...@danielreck.com> wrote:

Carolyn,

Great to see you here on Handbell-L!

Another three octaves of Malmark handbells has been posted for sale on Handbell-L on Facebook by Rob Meyer-Kukan:

Sale includes:
  Three Octave Malmark Handbell Set (C4-C7) with carrying​​ cases (photographs on Facebook)
  Six Totable handbell tables
  Five 3" regular density handbell pads
  15 1.5 music binder/stands with zippered pouches
  8 poster set of (demonstration) ringing styles
  Ring-a-long for America, Easter (8 books for each title)
  Replacement parts package
  Set of rhythm skills books

Ring on!
Daniel

--
  Daniel M. Reck
  Director, Shadows of Bronze

Digest: e-mail mdp...@gmail.com with subject line "Digest-L"
---

Digest: e-mail mdp...@gmail.com with subject line "Digest-L"
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Handbell-l" group.

Daniel M. Reck

Nov 22, 2016, 9:58:11 PM11/22/16
to Handbell-l
Hi all,

Just a heads up for those who thought this exchange seemed strange...

On Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 1:52:45 PM UTC-6, Stephanie Wiltse wrote:
It came through on the L this morning, Rob!

Some of us, like Stephanie I believe, have set Google Groups to deliver each message as it is submitted.  Others of us, including me, use the daily digest feature and receive all the messages submitted each day in one batch. Therefore, I actually did not receive Rob's original post until I got the digest that also had my message, alongside the replies to it from Rob and Stephanie.

An additional heads up for everyone: Google Groups doesn't always play nice with HTML messages sent via the group's e-mail address instead of the Group page. Sometimes those HTML messages come through blank on the daily digests.

The more you know...
Daniel

--
  Daniel M. Reck