We Wish You A Merry -- Hershey's Commercial

John Staton

Dec 5, 2016, 11:16:04 AM12/5/16
to handb...@googlegroups.com
I realize this will be easy to do, but it's Christmas so I am saving every minute I can.

Has anyone transcribed  the "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" that is used on the commercial for Hershey Kisses?  The one where the last bell says "whew".

Stafford Handbells

Dec 5, 2016, 10:23:37 PM12/5/16
to Handbell-l
Yes. We have it and sell a reproducible master for $20.

mic...@thegoldendance.com

Dec 5, 2016, 11:48:13 PM12/5/16
to handb...@googlegroups.com
Is yours the group we hear in the commercial? (Stafford Handbells, I
mean.)

-Michèle

Long...@aol.com

Dec 6, 2016, 10:26:37 AM12/6/16
to handb...@googlegroups.com
Christmas Miniatures A and B both have a very similar version of this
piece, including the regular "good tidings" part.....but it's not identical, to
avoid copyright conflicts.

https://www.handbellworld.com/music/MusicPiece.cfm?Piece=16212

Kath Wissinger

Stafford Handbells

Dec 6, 2016, 9:53:09 PM12/6/16
to Handbell-l
I wish! No, the commercial per dates us, but we use the transcription to close most of our December concerts.

Kathy Castonhart

Dec 7, 2016, 8:06:32 AM12/7/16
to handb...@googlegroups.com
Our 4-octave group plays a custom-made arrangement based on that commercial.  My husband is arranger Don Hart, and here is our version, which you can hopefully access via this link just to listen:

 <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fnelsonperson%2Fvideos%2F10152870134044420%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

It makes a great Christmas closer.  He can adapt it for more octaves if anyone is interested. Not sure of the cost, but will check if interested.

--
Post: handb...@googlegroups.com
Subscribe: handbell-l+subs...@googlegroups.com

Kathy Castonhart

Dec 7, 2016, 8:09:53 AM12/7/16
to handb...@googlegroups.com
We do a custom made arrangement based on that commercial- my husband is arranger Don Hart, and he did an arrangement for our 4-octave choir.  If anyone is interested, I think he can make it available, just let me know.  Probably he can adapt if you have more octaves.  Not sure of the cost, but can check.  Hopefully you can see the video here:

On Tuesday, December 6, 2016 8:53 PM, Stafford Handbells <nees...@gmail.com> wrote:

I wish! No, the commercial per dates us, but we use the transcription to close most of our December concerts.

Gail Herrera

Dec 8, 2016, 11:26:25 AM12/8/16
to handb...@googlegroups.com
That's sounds really fun. Would love to get a copy!

Sent from my iPad

Digest: e-mail mdp...@gmail.com with subject line "Digest-L"
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Handbell-l" group.