Solo concerts?

mic...@thegoldendance.com

May 25, 2017, 11:42:22 PM5/25/17
to handb...@googlegroups.com
Hi, everybody --

Now that I'm done with school,* I'd like to start performing as a
soloist again. (I put my solo career on hold when I went back to school
in the fall of 2008. I've been itching to start it back up again. Now is
the time.)

Is anyone interested in having me come to do a solo concert? Perhaps
with a workshop?

Contact me off-list and we'll see what we can work out!

* I still have to finish my paper but that should be done by the end of
June at the latest.

-Michèle Sharik
www.TheGoldenDance.com

Paul Kinney

May 27, 2017, 4:49:18 PM5/27/17
to handb...@googlegroups.com
Michèle,

Congratulations on finishing all that schooling!

As one who got a Master’s degree well beyond the traditional age I know some of the struggle in making it happen.

I know you can look back at all the work with satisfaction. Well done!

As for your requests of a solo concert and workshop... If you happen to be in Michigan perhaps we can work something out.

Paul Kinney

mic...@thegoldendance.com

May 27, 2017, 5:22:27 PM5/27/17
to handb...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Paul!

I would love to come back to Michigan - had a great time the last time I
was there. :-) Let me talk to a few other peeps and I'll get back to
you.

<3
-Michèle
> --
> Post: handb...@googlegroups.com
> Subscribe: handbell-l...@googlegroups.com

Kathy Smith

May 30, 2017, 10:00:12 AM5/30/17
to Handbell-l
Hi Michele:

If you do come to Michigan, we might be interested as well.

Kathy Smith

Lois Theesfield

May 31, 2017, 10:01:16 AM5/31/17
to handb...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 5:22 PM <mic...@thegoldendance.com> wrote:
Thanks, Paul!

I would love to come back to Michigan - had a great time the last time I
was there. :-)  Let me talk to a few other peeps and I'll get back to
you.

<3
-Michèle
Hi Michele.... would also love to have you come to Iowa- Ames area...maybe this fall? I am organizing a guild sponsored one day workshop of massed ringing for about 60 ringers. Remember when I purchased tables from you about 12 years ago? Let me know if we could work something out😊
Lois Theesfield