A Beginner's Introduction to Pointers in C

Joseph McCullough

Jul 19, 2012, 12:17:59 AM7/19/12
to hack...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

So I'm taking my writing very seriously as of late, and I plan on incorporating more screencasts as well. In this screencast, I explain the basic concepts of using pointers in C. The video is 18 minutes long, but took me about 3-4 hours to create since I wanted to make sure I was as coherent as possible. For some reason, people go full retard when trying to explain pointers, and it makes the entire concept of pointers seem mystical and "too hard for me".

If you can write a "Hello, World!" C program, I'd really appreciate if you took some time to watch the screencast and see if I do a good job explaining things.

Thanks!

--
Joseph McCullough
Vert Studios - Lead Developer