Yet another Aussie Electronics site - free freight with online ordering

Tamsyn Michael

Jul 10, 2012, 12:10:44 AM7/10/12
to hackerspac...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Sorry I didn't do the done thing and ask around for others with orders - just needed a couple of bits for my shadow darkness plush which I'm working on up in Quorn.  But since postage is free anyway...

Good prices for a lot of components - not all - worth checking out though.  Great range of LEDs, for example these make great shadow darkness eyes.

Sadly, while they've got dozens of pic chips, no picaxe.  :(

Damien P

Jul 10, 2012, 5:27:55 AM7/10/12
to hackerspac...@googlegroups.com
Does RS have a minimum order?  element14  didn't, but they had a $10 minimum on credir cards and you couldn't pay any other way.

If know of any retailers or have any experiences to share, feel free to add to our Retailers page:

http://hackerspace-adelaide.org.au/wiki/Retailers

Tamsyn Michael

Jul 10, 2012, 5:31:29 AM7/10/12
to hackerspac...@googlegroups.com
Nope, no minimum order.  I was (at first) only going to order two LEDs and they were happy to send them.  Only problem was that items are freighted, rather than sent by post, so you have to give a home address rather than a post office box.