This weekend

Tom Jones

Sep 27, 2013, 6:40:40 AM9/27/13
to hacke...@googlegroups.com
Sup folks

There was some talk on Tuesday about meeting up this weekend. Is anyone up for this still, I wouldnt mind somewhere to work on Sunday.

Can you get us in Malcom/ could I come and grab keys off you?

Tom
@adventureloop

Malcolm Still

Sep 27, 2013, 6:42:24 AM9/27/13
to Tom Jones, hacke...@googlegroups.com
I can indeed. We also now have four sets of keys!

Sent from my Windows Phone

Sep 27, 2013, 7:11:13 AM9/27/13
to Malcolm Still, Tom Jones, hacke...@googlegroups.com

Malcolm: Brilliant news! Can I get a copy of your spreadsheet? Don’t need the details yet, but I need the headings for the DB. I think I got everything but want to make sure.

Tom: I will be around to hack, and I think I remember Faye saying she was either around or might be around when I spoke to her on Wednesday.

Rob: This is what’s used for the ARM board: http://www.chibios.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=chibios:articles:stm32f4_discovery

Stepan: SpacebarOS is here: http://github.com/irl/SpacebarOS/ and an Atari ST port might be coming up if I have time.

I think there was other things I said I’d email people, so if I missed anything, remind me.

Iain.

--

Iain R. Learmonth MBCS

Electronics Research Group

University of Aberdeen

Kings College

Aberdeen

AB24 3UE

Tel: +44 1224 272799

The University of Aberdeen is a charity registered in Scotland No.SCO13683

Malcolm Still

Sep 27, 2013, 8:27:19 AM9/27/13
to Iain R. Learmonth, Tom Jones, hacke...@googlegroups.com
The spreadsheet is on Google docs. I'll make it readable by all members when I'm finished work.

Cheers

Sent from my Windows Phone

Sep 27, 2013, 11:09:16 AM9/27/13
to Edward Watson, hacke...@googlegroups.com
Ed,

That sounds like an awesome idea. Late afternoon til late deal?

Stepan Bujnak

Sep 27, 2013, 12:32:22 PM9/27/13
to hacke...@googlegroups.com
Awesome idea! I would definitely be up for it.

Off topic: does anyone have an ethernet cable I could borrow?

Iain R. Learmonth

Sep 27, 2013, 1:10:23 PM9/27/13
to Stepan Bujnak, hacke...@googlegroups.com
There are probably more Ethernet cables at the hackspace than are needed. Also, I'm up for that.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Stepan Bujnak

Sep 27, 2013, 1:58:30 PM9/27/13
to hacke...@googlegroups.com
I am sure there are, the problem is I don't have an access to hackerdeen. Speaking of which I'll be more than happy to be a key holder.
Malcolm: If you give me your address I could easily come to pick up the keys right now

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 6:58 PM, Stepan Bujnak <stepan...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am sure there are, the problem is I don't have an access to hackerdeen. Speaking of which I'll be more than happy to be a key holder.
Malcolm: If you give me your address I could easily come to pick up the keys right now.

Iain R. Learmonth

Sep 28, 2013, 6:30:47 AM9/28/13
to Stepan Bujnak, hacke...@googlegroups.com
So what time are we turning up? It seems we only narrowed it down as far as "afternoon". I could get in from 3pm onwards.

Tom Jones

Sep 28, 2013, 6:39:15 AM9/28/13
to Iain R. Learmonth, Stepan Bujnak, hacke...@googlegroups.com
Yeah that sounds okay to me, I'll email if I show up earlier

Tom Jones

Sep 28, 2013, 8:54:54 AM9/28/13
to Iain R. Learmonth, Stepan Bujnak, hacke...@googlegroups.com
Ill be in the space in about 5 minutes. Bring a mug if you'd like some coffee

Edward Watson

Sep 28, 2013, 10:38:40 AM9/28/13
to hacke...@googlegroups.com

I'll be down at about 5. Last time I checked there was a cupboard full of mugs in kitchen area. Shall I bring some AV kit?

Cheers,
Ed

Iain R. Learmonth

Sep 28, 2013, 11:06:30 AM9/28/13