site background

Assigned to cohe...@gmail.com by me

gary e. davis

May 2, 2018, 1:08:43 PM5/2/18
to habe...@googlegroups.com
May 2 / August 5, 2018

Late 2013, as part of my Habermas Studies project, I prospected senses of philosophy after Jürgen Habermas, where 'after' was intended ambiguously: "in light of" and "beyond" (for example, re: 21st century situations that JH doesn't address). So, this Google Groups address was titled "philosophy after Habermas."

I created many postings, but I didn't invite members, because I had hosted a Habermas discussion group for many years via Yahoo Groups (which is still useable), and I was unsure I wanted to put lots of time into hosting another discussion site (e.g., preventing spam, responding thoughtfully to thoughtful responses to me). Besides, I'd want a group here whose members are engaged with Habermas's texts. I don't want to give time to casual interest, and I don't believe that others have time for that. I'm available by email, for beginning interests of others. do enjoy thoughtful discussion! But I have my own work to do.

So, earlier postings of this group-intended platform were transferred to a blog, "our evolving," during 2014, and I didn't solicit others' interest.

Gary
.

gary e. davis

Sep 17, 2021, 3:36:09 PM9/17/21
to thinking with Jürgen Habermas
The Yahoo Groups platform is no longer available (which you probably discovered before seeing this note).