How do I get posts to autoprune after 30 days?

sabine van Gameren

Mar 1, 2014, 11:03:34 AM3/1/14
to habari...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
I just made a change from wordpress to habari because I was looking for something rather light as an addition to my site. so far I am really happy, but I have one question. I like to get my posts (including the images in them)  to be deleted automatically after 30 days.
I have not really the knowledge to code something myself, but perhaps someone here has an answer?

Chris Meller

Mar 2, 2014, 12:41:30 PM3/2/14
to habari...@googlegroups.com
I’m not aware of an existing plugin, so I threw Pruney together: https://github.com/chrismeller/pruney

I’ve tested it, of course, but no promises that it won’t somehow eat your entire blog. You’ll want to run it in a test environment first…

An interesting idea I had that I was far too lazy to implement was to check and see if the Undelete plugin was active and move posts to the deleted status instead of immediately deleting them right away. If someone wanted to add that bit (or find a way for Undelete to do that on its own, no matter how you delete the post), that’d be awesome.