Gutter Cleaning Near Me Pittsburgh

Pamela Coleman

May 10, 2019, 5:30:17 PM5/10/19
to Gutter Cleaning Near Me Pittsburgh

There are days when you just don’t have the energy or the time to spend on a ladder, cleaning gutters. If you have a very high roof or your house is over a story tall, be safe and call an expert on gutter cleaning and repair. Again, when dealing with gutters, if you don’t have the skill or knowledge, it’s better to have an expert on your side. After all, you want the job done safely, and correctly. Also, it is very labor intensive and can take all day!
Gutters are 'troughs' or channels that run the horizontal length of your roof wave and catch the rain before it can splash on the ground. They include 'downspouts' or pipes that run down vertically to the ground. Bottom elbows and extensions turn the rain 'away' or horizontally again away from the house.
The most important time is in late fall after all or most of the leaves have come down as leaves and twigs cause most clogs in gutters. The other important time to clean your gutters is the spring or early summer as pollen, flower petals and seeds such as maple “helicopters” can build up. Also, most deciduous trees drop debris in the spring, so even those of you living in conifer forests aren’t off the hook. Those who live in heavily wooded areas may find it necessary to clear the gutters three or four times a year
Gutter cleaning is an often overlooked but very important part of your regular home maintenance and should be performed on an annual or semi-annual basis.
Removal and disposal of all debris - Standing water will be pumped out, followed by the removal of all gutter debris using the most effective and safest method possible. This gutter debris goes into our buckets and cleaned up thoroughly before we leave and emptied into your yard debris bin or taken by us. Because the actual system is well above our heads, we often don’t think about gutters as having a problem until something bad happens.