Web Accessibility consultants wanted - some experience / lots of enthusiasm required

1 view

Ana Isabel Paraguay

Jul 13, 2017, 2:12:46 PM7/13/17
to Officio e Ambiente Ltda.
Web Accessibility consultants wanted - some
experience / lots of enthusiasm required

Hi all,

InterAccess are on the lookout for people to work as Web Accessibility consultants.
Our current diverse portfolio include Aer Lingus, ESB/Electric Ireland,
Failte Ireland, Citizens Information Board and more as well as private companies in Fintech, eLearning and Telco services.

Do you have some experience or are actively working in the area (either whole or even partly) of Web accessibility/Inclusive design/Assistive
Technology?
Are you a UX person with a good working knowledge of
usability and inclusive design? Are you a techie with good attention to detail and problem solving skills - such as DOM
inspection/troubleshooting code? Or also auditing against WCAG 2.0/Section 508?
Interested in working with a diverse range of clients, doing accessibility consultancy, QA testing, or training in a diverse
and flexible environment? Interested in working part time but with the ability to scale if needed (i.e work more)?
Are you someone from a
totally different background but just with an active interest in this area?

We are open to ideas; you don't have to be expert but you do have to want to become expert.

If you think this could be you - I'd like to hear from you.

You can find out more about us on the InterAccess website: http://interaccess.ie

Feel free to mail/message me directly jo...@interaccess.ie or on Twittertron @joshueoconnor

Thanks

Joshue O Connor
Director
InterAccess.ie - Accessible UX

Quer saber de cursos, eventos ou bolsas de estudo e vagas?
Contrate nosso Serviço de Alerta, customizado para seu perfil e prioridades.
OFFICIO & Ambiente Ltda.
http://goo.gl/GCk5pL