Student Services Coordinator, Developer School (Sao Paulo-SP, Brazil)

Ana Isabel B. B. Paraguay

Sep 6, 2018, 8:56:25 AM9/6/18
to OFFICIO e Ambiente - Inovar

Udacity is looking for people to join our Brazil team. If you love a challenge, and truly want to make a difference in the world, read on! A Student Service Coordinator is a teacher, mentor, technically sharp that loves to learn and help others.

The Coordinator will be responsible for managing our mentors making sure they deliver the best student experience, respond to student queries and execute the projects that will make our students graduate.

Call it an Operation Analyst for education.

This role will help in the Developer School Nanodegrees (Android, iOS, Web, etc). Ultimately, we’re looking for someone who is comfortable wearing a lot of hats and is good at making things happen, who is able to do more than what is in the "job description".

Qualifications :

2+ years of experience with Android.
2+ years of experience with Web technologies (HTML / CSS / Javascript / etc).
2+ years on customer facing roles.
Able to work independently in extremely fast paced, team environment; entrepreneurial mindset.
Working experience in high productivity environments.
Fluent English, Spanish is a plus.
Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Javascript, SQL is a plus but willingness to learn them is essential.
Knowledge of Design Sprint and / or Entrepreneurship is a plus.
Experience with Educational products is a plus.

Source:
https://tinyurl.com/ybbcffbw