W3C Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 3.0 Working Draft - submit comments by 26 February 2021 (friendly reminder)

Ana Isabel

Feb 22, 2021, 6:01:47 AM2/22/21
to OFFICIO e Ambiente - Inovar
W3C Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 3.0 Working Draft is currently an incomplete, unpolished Draft. It includes:
• proposed structure
• draft conformance model
• 5 draft example guidelines

We are seeking input from evaluators, developers, designers, project managers, policy makers, people with disabilities, and others — particularly on:
1. Is this structure clear and useful?
2. How well does this draft conformance model work across different situations?
3. Other specific questions throughout the draft.

We also welcome comments on the goals and parameters in Requirements for WCAG 3.0.

Additionally, we welcome comments on ways that the Accessibility Guidelines Working Group can better support your review, feedback, or inclusion in the process of creating WCAG 3.

If you are interested in helping shape WCAG 3, we encourage you spend time reviewing this draft and submit comments by 26 February 2021.

Before you review and comment on the Working Draft, please read through:
a) the background section near the end.
b) the review guidance in the blog post WCAG 3 FPWD Published, Feedback.

For more information please visit

Information sent you by Officio Ambiente Ltda. -   http://goo.gl/GCk5pL