Guaranty Bank & Trust Austin 78615

1 view

Sherri Grocke

Jun 16, 2019, 4:34:23 PM6/16/19
to Guaranty Bank & Trust Austin 78615

10-Best-Small-Business-Checking-Accounts-2018.png

You may be wondering, "Why on earth would I open up a brand new checking account just for my business if my personal checks and account work just fine?" Well, the answer isn't that simple; there are many reasons why you should use a business account to handle business finances. Here are a few reasons why you should open a business checking account and start using business checks.

Personal transactions and business transactions should be kept separate, plain and simple. When you start mixing your personal spending with your business spending, things get muddled. How can you tell how much of your income is being invested into the company if every penny you make is going into your personal account, especially if you have more than one income? Look at it from a different angle, when tax season rolls around it will be easier to file if you have a separate account. If all of your expenses, including business expenses, are handled by your personal banking account then how are you going to know what transactions were solely business and which ones were not? Trust us when we say that filing write offs is much easier when you have a separate business account.

BUSINESS CHECKING

Find the right checking account to fit your business needs.