Best Banks in Austin Texas 78615

1 view

Sherri Grocke

Jun 16, 2019, 5:07:14 PM6/16/19
to Guaranty Bank & Trust Austin 78615

No one can blame you for being wary and mistrustful. After all, it is your money we are talking about. We have heard of rumors and stories on TV about e-thieves stealing important information like as credit card numbers. The truth is, online banking is just as secure as your average person-to-person banking and is more secure than the media usually makes it out to be. In fact, online banking may be safer than traditional banking.

Traditional Banking vs. Online Banking

You may not have realized it but in traditional banking, you are exposed to several security threats. Your mail containing your bills and bank statements can be intercepted. When you use the ATM, you may be exposed to physical theft or information theft. Your information can also be accessed by bank employees. Above all, when you pay your bills with a check, your account number, social security number and even your phone number are usually printed on the paper check.

These threats can be avoided, if not completely eliminated, with online banking. Financial transactions are made in the comfort and security of your home or office. Moreover, because they know that online customers are apprehensive, security is their top concern. The bank's computers are also protected by a firewall.

Guaranty Bank & Trust N.A. respects your privacy. Through our website, we strive to provide valuable information to you about how we may serve you, and whether you are a valued existing customer or someone shopping for new bank services, we hope our site answers your questions about our products and services, locations, and hours.

Our website does not require you to disclose any personally identifying information. If, however, you choose to contact us via e-mail, please keep in mind that your e-mail address, and any other information your e-mail header shows about you, such as your name or organization, will be revealed to us in the e-mail. We pledge, however, that when you communicate with us via e-mail, we will use your e-mail information only for the specific purpose of responding to your comments or questions. Your e-mail address will not be sold, nor will it be shared with others outside the bank unless we are compelled to do so by law.