GTFS-R Extension ID Request

477 vues

gregory....@transport.nsw.gov.au

non lue,
16 mai 2017, 00:35:5416/05/2017
à GTFS-realtime
All,
 NSWTrains would like to request an extension ID for use in GTFS-R.
Thanks and Regards,
  Gregory Nicholls

Rachael Morgan

non lue,
19 juin 2017, 23:28:5919/06/2017
à GTFS-realtime
Hi Gregory,

Can I please have the following before I grant you an ID:

1) The best contact details (name and email) for any inquiries regarding the extension
2) Details about what the extension is, similar to those in the extension registry table.

Thanks, and apologies for the wait. I'll process this quickly once I have the above.
Rachael

Nicholls, Gregory

non lue,
20 juin 2017, 00:58:4520/06/2017
à gtfs-r...@googlegroups.com

Hi Rachael,

   I appreciate you getting back to me on this.

   Contact: Gregory Nicholls

   Email: gregory....@transport.nsw.gov.au

  Extension Details:

     The extension delivers the following enhanced capabilities that are specific for rail users:-

(1)    An UpdateBundle message that allows for new trips and stoptimes to be added to the static bundle

(2)    A CarriageDescriptor element that allows the realtime feeds to support vehicles that have multiple carriages

(3)    An AddTrip message for use with (1)

(4)    An per carriage occupancy status that provides a more granular view than the entire Vehicle.

  For reference, these enhancements are encoded in the attached protobuf using ID=1005 (which we’ll change to whatever is allocated of course).

The overall use case is to extend GTFS to cater more for trains.

Let me know if you need anything more.

Thanks and Regards,

Gregory Nicholls

Senior Technology Architect

Ph 85750583 | ext 39583

Level 1 Central Station Cnr Eddy Avenue & Pitt Street Sydney NSW 2000

NSW Trains is a NSW Government agency

nsw-trainlink-logo

NSW TrainLink connecting our customers across NSW

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information and is intended only to be read or used by the addressee(s). If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by return email, delete this email and destroy any copy. Any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this email by a person who is not the intended recipient is not authorised.

Views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of Transport for NSW, Department of Transport or any other NSW government agency. Transport for NSW and the Department of Transport assume no liability for any loss, damage or other consequence which may arise from opening or using an email or attachment.
Please visit us at http://www.transport.nsw.gov.au or http://www.transportnsw.info
gtfs_rail.protobuf

Rachael Morgan

non lue,
20 juin 2017, 01:52:3020/06/2017
à GTFS-realtime
Hi Gregory,

Thanks for the details. I'll add it to the extensions registry now.

Can you please us Extension ID 1006?

Cheers,
Rachael

On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 2:58:45 PM UTC+10, Nicholls, Gregory wrote:

Hi Rachael,

   I appreciate you getting back to me on this.

   Contact: Gregory Nicholls

Nicholls, Gregory

non lue,
20 juin 2017, 17:53:2420/06/2017
à gtfs-r...@googlegroups.com

Hi Rachael,

  1006 it shall be.

Thank you and regards,

On Tuesday, May 16, 2017 at 2:35:54 PM UTC+10, gregory....@transport.nsw.gov.au wrote:

[...]

11 juil. 2017, 03:26:5011/07/2017
à GTFS-realtime
Hi Gregory,

I'm incredibly sorry, but I just noticed that 1006 is in use (documented here). Are you able to change to 1007?

I'm trying to consolidate/fix all the terribly-outdated docs etc Google has, and this slipped through the cracks. I'm very sorry.

Please let me know if that's OK.

Cheers,
Rachael

Nicholls, Gregory

non lue,
16 juil. 2017, 18:41:5916/07/2017
à gtfs-r...@googlegroups.com

Hi Rachael,

Sure. 1007 it is.

Thanks,

Greg.

   Emai tru;;return true;">gregory....@transport.nsw.gov.au

This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information and is intended only to be read or used by the addressee(s). If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender by return email, delete this email and destroy any copy. Any use, distribution, disclosure or copying of this email by a person who is not the intended recipient is not authorised.

Views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of Transport for NSW, Department of Transport or any other NSW government agency. Transport for NSW and the Department of Transport assume no liability for any loss, damage or other consequence which may arise from opening or using an email or attachment.
Please visit us at http://www.transport.nsw.gov.au or http://www.transportnsw.info

Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer