R NINET scrambler 2017

Rosli B Samad Samad

Sep 4, 2017, 12:52:16 AM9/4/17
to GS-911 Field Diagnostic Tool for BMW motorcycles

Hi i have a problem here. my bike is R NINET scrambler 2017 model

the bike odometer current reading now is 106 km.When i plugged in the gs 911 tool there is an fault code found:

B7F65B-LIN BUS message time out RPM

I try to clear this fault code but it can't be erased,

do you have any idea or opinion about this.

Best Regards
Rosli Samad
RS Bikes Centre
Kaki Bukit Avenue 6 #02-45 Singapore 417883

Bernard Rocha

Sep 4, 2017, 1:08:30 AM9/4/17
to gs-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Rosli!

If I were you, I will bring it back to the dealership where you got it, since I'm pretty sure that your bike is still under warranty. I wouldn't tinker with it just yet, as it may void the warranty.  Let the BMW dealership handle that at no cost to you. BMW warranty usually covers 24 months, unlimited mileage. If I am not mistaken, that's how
It is anywhere in the world.

Regards,

Bernard R.

Sent from my iPhone

Rosli B Samad Samad

Sep 4, 2017, 3:51:26 AM9/4/17
to gs-...@googlegroups.com
Let me guess,you got the bike from across the causeway right?

So you are effectively on your own.The BMW dealer in SG(PML)dont like those independent types like you sir.I am a fully trained BMW tech and I have heard it all from them.Learn to do it yourself and piss them off!

I suggest you find out what that fault code is from the manual for the bike and/or the GS911,and take it from there

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/gs-911.

Best Regards From:The Team at:

WE SELL ENGINES!CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE OR EBAY STORES,WE SHIP WORLDWIDE FROM OUR WAREHOUSES IN JAPAN,SINGAPORE AND NEW ZEALAND   CLICK HERE

Please chat with us live for all existing/new order enquiries @GOOGLE HANGOUTS(stvsw...@gmail.com)

Telephone(Asia Hub/Website Sale/ Operations Enquiries):+65 84995699

Telephone(New Zealand Administration Enquiries):+64 22 1817501 OR   +64 20 41436676

check out our top rated  Ebay stores:
Certified sellerThis member is a Top-rated seller

Check out our Trade Me New Zealand Listings here:

Worldwide Motorcycle Parts Supply

Independent manufacturer importer and exporter

Partner for Electrex UK;Motorworks UK;Maranello Engineering Italy;Webike Japan;KTM Imports New Zealand
Genuine Parts for

NEW ZEALAND POSTAL ADDRESS
PO BOX 102
TAI TAPU
CANTERBURY
NEW ZEALAND

motoparts online

Sep 4, 2017, 3:54:05 AM9/4/17
to gs-...@googlegroups.com
Also

If you are using a FAKE GS911 from China you may well find it does not work with the LIN BUS system that the 2017 model has.I am sure you would not do that,so your GENUINE GS911 help page is here

More info here

Boxer GS

Sep 4, 2017, 6:15:35 AM9/4/17
to gs-911
2017 bikes have a new processor, this is only supported by the last update on a GS911 wifi, not on the older model.

Rgds,
Dirk

Mar 31, 2018, 5:33:35 AM3/31/18
to GS-911 Field Diagnostic Tool for BMW motorcycles
Rosli Samad. I have just bought the same bike and I have the same thing happen to me at 152km with the B7F65B-LIN BUS message time out RPM.  can you tell me how you got it cleared and what caused it

Chris Earnshaw

Jun 6, 2018, 12:57:37 PM6/6/18
to GS-911 Field Diagnostic Tool for BMW motorcycles
Any update on this? Threw the fault on my scrambler. 4500miles. First time hooked up to gs911 today

Chris Earnshaw

Jun 6, 2018, 12:57:37 PM6/6/18
to GS-911 Field Diagnostic Tool for BMW motorcycles
Hi has anyone solved this yet. Have it on my scrambler

Francois Cilliers

Jun 8, 2018, 4:57:19 AM6/8/18
to GS-911 Field Diagnostic Tool for BMW motorcycles
Hi guys

Here at HEX we had the same permanent fault on our scrambler, and as far as we could tell, it was present since we received the bike. You'll notice that this fault is recorded by the XKOMBILO instrument cluster. It does not appear to affect the bike operation, and seems to be a misconfiguration at the BMW factory, because the instrument cluster does not even have an RPM dial or indicator.

Interestingly, this fault disappeared after the bike's first service at the dealer, so we can only assume that a bike firmware update fixed the problem.

The initial I-Level for the bike before the service was K001-16-07-510 (firmware date: 2016-07-04).

The current I-Level for the bike after the service is K001-17-11-501 (firmware date: 2018-01-15).

If it is impossible for you to take your bike to the dealer for a firmware update, it looks like you'll just have to accept that this fault will stay on your bike permanently and then ignore it from now onwards, because it does not seem to be relevent for this bike model.

Regards

Chris Earnshaw

Jun 8, 2018, 5:11:56 AM6/8/18
to gs-...@googlegroups.com