Grails Opportunity

Gig Schmidt

Aug 7, 2012, 12:37:33 PM8/7/12
to groo...@googlegroups.com
Fellow GUM-

I don't want to flood any inboxes, but I have an opportunity for TWO Grails Developers; one higher level and one mid-level.  Open to contract or permanent placement with a well established organization working on an innovative product.  If this peaks an interest for anyone please contact me @ the below info.

Regards,

Alan Thompson

Aug 7, 2012, 4:02:12 PM8/7/12
to groo...@googlegroups.com
Hello - I would be interested in one of these positions. My resume is attached.

You didn't mention a work location for the position.  Does this imply remote work?

Regards,
Alan Thompson

Thompson-Resume.pdf