Re: [plots-nyc] Re: Field day in Newark's Green Garden

已查看 12 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Liz Barry

未读,
2014年7月29日 10:21:202014/7/29
收件人 plots-nyc、Sean McGinnis、grassroo...@googlegroups.com、Liz Barry、Silva, Philip、Cynthia Mellon、Elizabeth Reynoso
Hi Sean,

Mapknitter can only upload GIF, JPEG, or PNG
QGIS doesn't seem to load mrSID, or else i would convert it myself. Any ideas?

Mapknitter can also load a TMS, but not the WMS offered by NJGIS. Any ideas on this?

Liz

Liz Barry
director of community development
@publiclab

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 8:39 PM, cgpg862 . <cgp...@gmail.com> wrote:
Nice photos Liz!

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 4:28 PM, Liz Barry <l...@publiclab.org> wrote:
Hi Public Lab NYC and NJ,
I just posted a research note of yesterday's field work with Phil, Carla, Frank, Elizabeth. Check it out!

http://publiclab.org/notes/liz/07-28-2014/first-field-day-in-newark-s-green-garden

--
Carla Green
The Green Garden 1

--
Public Lab mailing lists (http://publiclab.org/lists) are great for discussion, but to get attribution, open source your work, and make it easy for others to find and cite your contributions, please publish your work at http://publiclab.org
---

Liz Barry

未读,
2014年7月29日 12:39:092014/7/29
收件人 Liz Barry、cgpg862 .、plots-nyc、grassroo...@googlegroups.com、Silva, Philip、Cynthia Mellon、Elizabeth Reynoso、Sean McGinnis
Green Garden in Newark NJ map posted! Check it out:

Liz Barry
director of community development
@publiclab

maria

未读,
2014年8月5日 19:10:532014/8/5
收件人 grassroo...@googlegroups.com、plot...@googlegroups.com、seankm...@gmail.com、l...@publiclab.org、philip...@gmail.com、Mellon....@yahoo.com、reyn...@ci.newark.nj.us
Hi Liz and Matthew,

I am new to the whole PAP thing and was wondering how were you able to build a pole that is 45 tall? Or was it bought that long?

Thanks!

Maria
回复全部
回复作者