Announcing OpenHour

Stevie Lewis

Jan 4, 2017, 3:56:00 PM1/4/17
Hello and Happy New Year!

This coming Monday, January 9th at 8pm eastern (1am GMT), Public Lab will be hosting an OpenHour on "Classifying Waste."

There are many different types of waste. Individuals, companies and agencies can have different methods for classifying waste types and waste streams. This affects the way we view waste and, as a society, handle it. On this OpenHour, we'll discuss how waste (such as landfill waste, hazardous waste and household waste) is classified, and implications of these classifications.

or call in: +1 646 558 8656, Meeting ID: 530 413 785

Hope to see you at OpenHour!
-Stevie