Length of notes makes buttons disappear

18 vues

michael...@gmail.com

non lue,
14 mai 2012, 04:24:2914/05/2012
à gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Since the new look been released I had some problems with tasks with long notes (usually these are links which are very long). When I have this and show the note (by default I have the notes hidden) the buttons to change date, delete, etc. disappears.
I have discovered that this is because I am using a browser window with reduced width, i.e. I do not have the browser window in maximum size but have two browser windows next to each other.

Please, find an example of the problem in the attached image.

Thank you.
test-task.png

Cameron (GQueues Team)

non lue,
16 mai 2012, 12:47:1616/05/2012
à gqu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the detailed report and screenshot, Michael.

It looks the long links are not getting wrapped sufficiently.  I'll see if I can get this fixed in an upcoming release.

-Cameron

Cameron (GQueues Team)

non lue,
30 mai 2012, 22:46:2230/05/2012
à gqu...@googlegroups.com
This issue has been resolved, so that exceptionally long links are now visually truncated (although they still work and are clickable).  This will also prevent the other buttons from disappearing.  (Note the links are shown in full when you go to edit the notes section).

Inline image 1

Thanks again for reporting this issue, Michael!

-Cameron
Screen Shot 2012-05-30 at 9.45.23 PM.png

michael...@gmail.com

non lue,
31 mai 2012, 03:15:0031/05/2012
à gqu...@googlegroups.com
Many thanks for the quick resolution of this issue!

Michael
-Cameron

-Cameron

Répondre à tous