Help with "too many redirects"

瀏覽次數:289 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Cameron (GQueues)

未讀,
2012年8月27日 下午2:13:162012/8/27
收件者:gqu...@googlegroups.com
If you get an error saying "too many redirects" when logging in to GQueues try going to this address instead and that should clear up the issue:

I'm still trying to track down the source of the problem, but you can get to the fully functional site at the alternate address in the meantime.

-Cameron

workto...@gmail.com

未讀,
2012年9月8日 下午5:22:462012/9/8
收件者:gqu...@googlegroups.com
Have u got a link that works for the mobile version?

Thanks

Cameron (GQueues Team)

未讀,
2012年9月8日 下午5:26:102012/9/8
收件者:gqu...@googlegroups.com
Try this:
On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 4:22 PM, <workto...@gmail.com> wrote:
Have u got a link that works for the mobile version?

Thanks

workto...@gmail.com

未讀,
2012年9月8日 下午5:33:032012/9/8
收件者:gqu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the quick reply.. that got me in but its empty. I Think it might be the same issue you solved earlier, going from googlemail to gmail?

Thanks again for good support.

Cameron (GQueues Team)

未讀,
2012年9月8日 下午5:59:442012/9/8
收件者:gqu...@googlegroups.com
Try resetting GQueues Mobile:

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 4:33 PM, <workto...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply.. that got me in but its empty. I Think it might be the same issue you solved earlier, going from googlemail to gmail?

Thanks again for good support.

ET

未讀,
2012年9月28日 凌晨4:57:002012/9/28
收件者:gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cameron

The new link works OK on my PC and Android Tablet, but on my smartphone (Samsung S3) it only displays the full website (not very usable) and not a mobile version. Please advise.

Also, how do I switch off "auto renew" - I cannot find it in Settings/Accounts

Thank you

Cameron (GQueues Team)

未讀,
2012年9月28日 上午8:23:402012/9/28
收件者:gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Edward -

You can use this to access the mobile version:
https://gqueues-hrd.appspot.com/m

See here for how to manage auto-renew settings:

-Cameron

--

Christopher Sophys

未讀,