Gqueues - to slow for productive

carsten....@native-instruments.de

May 15, 2012, 6:58:36 AM5/15/12
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

our company is working with GQueues but at the moment it is to slow for productive usage.
It takes 30sec and more to order a shared list by date with 12 entries, or u got a nagscreen and can try it again.
It feels like the hole Gqueues is slower than a month ago.
We test it with different Browser, always the same. Our connection to the Internet is 100MBit.

Is there a solution for this problem?

fail.png

Cameron (GQueues Team)

May 16, 2012, 11:22:32 AM5/16/12
to gqu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Carsten -

Do you have trouble re-ordering tasks in other queues?  This sounds like an issue with that particular queue.  If you can let me know which one you are having trouble with I can investigate and get things back on track for you.

-Cameron