wxPerl Version of a Scanner Application

jmly...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2015, 10:33:26 AM10/20/15
to Gqrx SDR
Alex:

Attached is a wxPerl(GUI) version of my previously posted Lite.pl application.

wxPerl is an implementation of the wxWidgets(C++) GUI libraries for Perl. wxPython is a similar wrapper for those who like to work in Python.

For more information on wxPerl check out wiki.wxperl.nl.

James

threadedgqrxLite.pl

Alexandru Csete

Oct 21, 2015, 3:38:08 PM10/21/15
to gq...@googlegroups.com
Hi James,

Nice work, thanks for the update. I have added a link to the webpage
to also include the wxPerl version of your script.

Alex

jmly...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2015, 1:06:10 PM10/22/15
to Gqrx SDR
Alex:

Thank you.

It was a fun project. There weren't any good examples of using wxPerl with Perl Threads. There's one now!

I posted the code on Perl Monks and wx-perl-users. I've also had a request to post it to CPAN(the Comprehensive Perl Archive Network) , another system to learn...

James