For new contributors

Balachandran Sivakumar

Jun 3, 2016, 6:12:33 AM6/3/16
to GPars Developers
Hi,

    It would be really nice if someone can put up a list of things that new contributors can start with. GPars is sufficiently large and people can get lost if they just start jumping in.

    And, thanks a lot putting together such a nice parallelism/concurrency library. Thanks

Russel Winder

Jun 4, 2016, 4:44:27 AM6/4/16
to Balachandran Sivakumar, GPars Developers
On Fri, 2016-06-03 at 03:12 -0700, Balachandran Sivakumar wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     It would be really nice if someone can put up a list of things
> that new
> contributors can start with. GPars is sufficiently large and people
> can get
> lost if they just start jumping in.
> […]

I think the list has been on the email list. I will see if I can get it
up on the wiki. We should then add a reference to this in the main
website.

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder t: +44 20 7585 2200 voip: sip:russel...@ekiga.net

Balachandran Sivakumar

Jun 4, 2016, 6:31:06 AM6/4/16
to GPars Developers, benig...@gmail.com
Hi,

On Saturday, 4 June 2016 14:14:27 UTC+5:30, Russel Winder wrote:
On Fri, 2016-06-03 at 03:12 -0700, Balachandran Sivakumar wrote:

I think the list has been on the email list. I will see if I can get it
up on the wiki. We should then add a reference to this in the main
website.

     That would be great! Thanks a lot.