DFP in GWT/GAE application

maq

Mar 24, 2012, 9:34:51 AM3/24/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Has any one integrated DFP(Google DoubleClick for Publishers) into a GWT application?

I am planning a GWT application on Google App Engine. While enjoying the all google solution to store data (GAE datastore) and display them (GWT client widgets), now I am wondering : would Google DFP work with GWT/GAE?  (at all??)

Any suggestion is highly appreciated. Thanks!

maq

regnoult axel

Aug 31, 2012, 3:55:01 PM8/31/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am also interested by the answer ;p ...

Does anybody has a feedback to offer about integrating DFP (Double Click for Publisher)  with GWT / GAE ?

Cheers,