How to know the css used by the datagrid header?

tong123123

Dec 27, 2012, 3:20:58 AM12/27/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
I use F12 in IE9 or FF13 but still cannot see the css used by the datagrid header, I want to create a label with the css property (like the height, padding...) same as datagrid header, how to accomplish it?

Mike Dee

Dec 28, 2012, 7:22:13 PM12/28/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
The style name is probably obfuscated.  The default styles for CellTable are not in the standard.css with other GWT styles.  You can find them in com.google.gwt.user.cellview.client.CellTable.css.  If you want to change them, make a copy, change the styles, and pass it to your CellTable constructor.