RequestFactory + collectios

FrugoFrog

Jul 13, 2011, 1:48:27 PM7/13/11
to google-web-toolkit
Hi

Dev guides say that RF supported collection types are Set and List
Is there a way to get around RF this limitation? What do you do if an
entity contains a map?

thanks

Thomas Broyer

Jul 13, 2011, 1:59:54 PM7/13/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Send a List of "pairs" (make a ValueProxy for that) instead, representing the Map#entrySet() (I've seen bugs reported about Sets of proxies, so you'd better use a List).
Map will be supported in due time, as it's already supported at the AutoBean level AFAIK.

…or you could contribute the Map support if you really need it and would better spend time building it than working around it ;-)

ecstasy2

Jul 29, 2011, 6:44:34 AM7/29/11
to Google Web Toolkit
Hi.
I would be happy to implement the support for MapS.

Anyclue i should start looking at for this implementation? where
should it be contributed to.

Thanks.

Claude

Jul 29, 2011, 7:56:26 AM7/29/11