GWT Frame Load Wrong Page in IE 8 (Different Than The URL Showed In URL Toolbar)

the.wizard

Aug 26, 2012, 9:43:36 PM8/26/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,
I have a GWT Application that use couple of GWT Frame to load other site content. Let say in the left side of my application I have tree menu, and every time user click one of those menu, it will open a new tab in the right side of my application, and in the tab item, it will load other site content. Let say first I click tree menu A1, the application then open a new tab item in the right site with URL http://application.first.com/first.aspx. After that I click the other tree menu B1, the application then open a new tab item in the right side with URL http://application.first.com/second.aspx. After that, I hit the F5 key, and the browser reload again. Then I repeat the step from the beginning, when I click tree menu A1, the application open a new tab item in the right side, but the content that loaded is from http://application.first.com/second.aspx, but when I do right click in the frame area, it will show me that the currently accessed URL is http://application.first.com/first.aspx.
Have anyone ever experience this problem? Because I really stuck in here, the other major browser working just fine (FF and Chrome), only IE 8 that give me this problem. Any comment and advice will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Regards,
the.wizard

the.wizard

Aug 30, 2012, 11:13:54 PM8/30/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Anyone can help me? Still no luck with this problem... :(

the.wizard

Sep 16, 2012, 9:22:59 PM9/16/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Anyone help me please? any clue?