compiler.useSourceMap

Taras Koval

Dec 22, 2011, 12:29:28 PM12/22/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
I read about compiler.useSourceMap on google wiki page and added to my module gwt.xml file <set-property name="compiler.useSourceMaps" value="true"/> . But when I started compiling, compiler show error that he cannot find compiler.useSourceMaps option. So question is how to use this?

Ed

Dec 23, 2011, 3:17:37 AM12/23/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Use this syntax:
<set-configuration-property name="compiler.useSourceMaps" value="true"/>
See doc for details

Thomas Broyer

Dec 29, 2011, 6:40:37 AM12/29/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
SourceMaps haven't yet been released, they're only in trunk. In other words, it won't work with GWT 2.4, you'll have to wait for GWT 2.5 or build GWT yourself.