gwt requestfactory compile error Deobfuscator.Builder; did you forget to inherit a required module

Johann

Jan 26, 2012, 3:48:42 PM1/26/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com, syrp...@gmail.com
hi everyone,

i build my first gwt requestfactory app and got first an error in the development output..

21:43:01.805 [INFO] xxxxx] Ignored 1 unit with compilation errors in first pass.
Compile with -strict or with -logLevel set to TRACE or DEBUG to see all errors.

i did it and the console says:

Validating newly compiled units
         [ERROR] Errors in 'file:/D:/Active%20Workspace/Indigo/xxxxx/.apt_generated/de/xxxxxx/shared/xxxxxxxRequestFactoryDeobfuscatorBuilder.java'
         [ERROR] Line 7: No source code is available for type com.google.web.bindery.requestfactory.vm.impl.Deobfuscator.Builder; did you forget to inherit a required module?
         [ERROR] Line 9: No source code is available for type com.google.web.bindery.requestfactory.vm.impl.OperationKey; did you forget to inherit a required module?
         [ERROR] Line 10: No source code is available for type com.google.web.bindery.requestfactory.vm.impl.OperationData.Builder; did you forget to inherit a required module?
         [ERROR] Aborting compile due to errors in some input files

any idea what im missing?

best regards

strcin

Jan 27, 2012, 8:55:32 AM1/27/12
to Google Web Toolkit
Check your java build path entries contain proper version of gwt that
is 2.4.0. This kind of thing happens when you try to run
RequestFactoryValidation with older version of gwt jars.

On 26 sij, 21:48, Johann <syrpr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi everyone,
>
> i build my first gwt requestfactory app and got first an error in the
> development output..
>
> 21:43:01.805 [INFO] xxxxx] Ignored 1 unit with compilation errors in first
> pass.
> Compile with -strict or with -logLevel set to TRACE or DEBUG to see all
> errors.
>
> i did it and the console says:
>
> Validating newly compiled units
>          [ERROR] Errors in
> 'file:/D:/Active%20Workspace/Indigo/xxxxx/.apt_generated/de/xxxxxx/shared/x­xxxxxxRequestFactoryDeobfuscatorBuilder.java'

Johann

Jan 28, 2012, 8:22:41 AM1/28/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
thank you for your reply,

im using gwt 2.4 with eclipse 3.7 Indigo.
the containing gwt jars are directly copied from the plugin folder
e.g requestfactory-server.jar

how can i determine what version im using of this libaries?

greez

Thomas Broyer

Jan 29, 2012, 6:28:29 AM1/29/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com, syrp...@gmail.com
Nothing, you can safely ignore this warning; this class is server-side only; so don't compile in -strict mode and ignore the "INFO" message.