writing gwt application to be able to use wordpress/drupal themes?

rhodebump

Aug 29, 2012, 8:28:09 AM8/29/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have a GWT application that many consider to be ugly (which is my fault since I am not a designer).

One idea that under consideration is the writing of some GWT components, such as "Page", "Article", "Footer", etc... that use UIBinder and emit html that would match what a product like wordpress or drupal emits.   If I do this, any wordpress/drupal theme would be usable for my application.  By putting my widgets inside these different types of objects, I could have my GWT application look pretty;)

Any thoughts?
Phillip
http://www.spotmouth.com (that's the app)