Webpage on different Browsers looks different

Manuel

Sep 30, 2012, 5:52:59 AM9/30/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I just started on GWT and used the GWT Designer to create a Website.
It uses DockPanel (North, South, West and Center). Dock Panel should use 100% width and height.

After compiling it, it looks just like in developmode on Firefox, but on other browsers the Webside looks bad, i.e. it doesnt use 100% height.

I thought due the permutation for each browser this wouldnt happen?

Regards,
Manuel

misko237

Oct 1, 2012, 3:51:17 AM10/1/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
I believe that problem is generated css that is correct for Firefox, but looks different in Chrome and IE. Try to find out (on the google) how to fix that differences.

João Cavaleiro

Oct 1, 2012, 7:16:08 AM10/1/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Agreed. The focus must be on CSS.