JPA1 vs JPA2 compat Issue with Jetty?

Carlos Alexandro Becker

May 2, 2012, 8:27:24 AM5/2/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

I'm coding an app with guice-persist, gwtp, jpa2 and hibernate. In the "not web" mode, the tests and everything about persistence run fine... but, when I try to use them in devmode I got many errors related to compatibility issues with JPA1 and 2.

Someone know anything about this? thanks

Jens

May 2, 2012, 9:14:09 AM5/2/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Maybe you have for some reasons both JPA 1 and JPA 2 API in your classpath? Already googled the error message?

-- J.

Carlos Alexandro Becker

May 2, 2012, 10:29:28 PM5/2/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
I found the problem. GWT-P crawler was adding javax.persistence-api 1.0 to the classpath. I add a exclusion for it in pom.xml and everything works fine.

Thanks , anyway.