Downloading older GWT plugin versions

tharkun

May 2, 2011, 10:45:47 AM5/2/11
to Google Web Toolkit
Hi,

I am trying to set up a co-worker with my GWT based project, which I
started on GWT 2.2.0. Obviously, if he tries to install the Google
Plugin via update-site, he's going to get version 2.2.1 and you can't
simply install older versions from the update-site.

Unfortunately however, you also can't seem to get older versions of
the update-site as a zip, only latest. Am I missing something? All I
can find online are other people having the same problem, but no
solutions or definite answers.

Am I missing something? I really just need version 2.2.0 of the
plugin, as I can't spend the time to upgrade everything to 2.2.1 right
now (yes I know it is just a minor version jump, but I have been
bitten by those before, even with GWT).

Chris Conroy

May 2, 2011, 12:27:16 PM5/2/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
The plugin ships with an SDK, but that doesn't mean you must use that SDK with the plugin:

Right click on your project -> Google -> Web Toolkit Settings -> Configure SDKs.

tharkun

Jun 30, 2011, 6:56:56 AM6/30/11
to Google Web Toolkit
That doesn't help me though, as I can't find the download on the web
page any more. If I had the plugin/SDK installation package I could
add it in that dialog, sure. But I can't download the files I need
from the web site and I also can't select older versions from the
eclipse update site from within eclipse. That's my problem.

Jens

Jun 30, 2011, 7:06:22 AM6/30/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com