setUser and setPassword in RequestBuilder

thodu

Feb 1, 2007, 6:13:46 AM2/1/07
to Google Web Toolkit
Hi,

I would like to know the use of the setUser and setPassword methods in
RequestBuilder. How exactly are they meant to be used?

Regards,
Amit

Julio Faerman

Dec 24, 2012, 11:53:02 AM12/24/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com, Google Web Toolkit, amit....@gmail.com
I also would like to know that, neither the officil docs or javadocs makes this clear...

jajang nurjaman

Jan 4, 2013, 4:39:34 AM1/4/13
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
okay boss, i like it ;)

Thomas Broyer

Dec 25, 2012, 10:55:14 AM12/25/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
RequestBuilder is a thin wrapper around a XMLHttpRequest. Those properties are equivalent to the underlying XHR's similarly-named properties, so any doc about XRH will answer your questions. Also, when in doubt, look at the source!

Thomas Broyer

Dec 25, 2012, 10:55:38 AM12/25/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com

Thomas Broyer