Tracking down an erroneous brace

David Pinn

Nov 29, 2012, 9:54:26 PM11/29/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
I'm not seeing any ill effects of this GWT compilation error, but I'm anxious about leaving this warning un-addressed:

[INFO] [gwt:compile {execution: default}]
[INFO] Compiling module net.byandlarge.rendezvous.Rendezvous
[INFO]    Computing all possible rebind results for 'net.byandlarge.rendezvous.client.rendezvouspoints.RendezvousPointsView.Binder'
[INFO]       Rebinding net.byandlarge.rendezvous.client.rendezvouspoints.RendezvousPointsView.Binder
[INFO]          Invoking generator com.google.gwt.uibinder.rebind.UiBinderGenerator
[INFO]             The following problems were detected
[INFO]                [WARN] Line 13 column 78: encountered "{". Was expecting one of: "[" "*" "." ":" <IDENT> <HASH>

To what file do the line number and column number relate? They don't seem to correlate to anything suspicious in the .ui.xml file (attached to this posting).
RendezvousPointsView.ui.xml

Abraham Lin

Nov 29, 2012, 10:32:27 PM11/29/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Looks like there's an extra comma on line 20 (right before the opening brace). Not sure why the line number is off, but the column offset is correct.

-Abraham

David Pinn

Nov 29, 2012, 10:45:35 PM11/29/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Well, that's embarrassing. You know, you can look at something forever and still not see what is right there in front of you.

Abraham, thank you, thank you.

-David