Image rotation or pre-replication?

membersound

Dec 27, 2012, 9:59:06 AM12/27/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have an image (little arrow) that I want to display in all cardinal directions.
Using @ImageOptions(fliprtl...) I could at least flip the image so that I would only have to pre-create half of the needed images.

BUT isn't there an option to rotate the image with an angle, so that only 1 single image would be needed?

Thanks

Jens

Dec 27, 2012, 10:21:21 AM12/27/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
No there is no such option. In fact GWT would need to create an additional rotated image as well, because of cross browser compatibility (CSS3 allows you to rotate images on the fly but most IE do not support it).

Also ImageOptions.flipRtl is meant to be used with languages that are read from right to left (see its JavaDoc)

-- J.