GWT podcasts?

fishe...@gmail.com

May 29, 2012, 9:17:02 AM5/29/12
to Google Web Toolkit
Can anyone recommend any good podcasts with some GWT content?

Joseph Lust

May 30, 2012, 4:17:32 PM5/30/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Besides podcasts (I assume you mean audio), there are many good GoogleIO lectures on YouTube that are a staple of learning GWT.

Joe

Lee Fisher

May 30, 2012, 4:29:59 PM5/30/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Hi Joe,
Thanks!  I'm aware of most of those, but audio would be good while driving.
Lee

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 4:17 PM, Joseph Lust <lifeo...@gmail.com> wrote:
Besides podcasts (I assume you mean audio), there are many good GoogleIO lectures on YouTube that are a staple of learning GWT.

Joe

gpike

Sep 21, 2012, 8:02:41 PM9/21/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
When I saw your question I wondered the same thing. I had looked before and didn't find much So I started 2 of my own. The first http://www.easygwt.com/  is a podcast I do with Jeff Maslo and we bring GWT related news items to you each week (or we strive for weekly). The second is  http://www.gwtcasts.com/ where I hope to deliver bi-weekly screencasts that showcase GWT tips or techniques. We are just getting started but it should be interesting.

Please check them out and let us know if you find them useful.

Thanks,

Gordon Pike
Message has been deleted

gpike

Sep 21, 2012, 9:45:24 PM9/21/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Message has been deleted

Joseph Lust

Sep 30, 2012, 5:26:46 PM9/30/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Gordon,

Was moving to Boston and had a 14 hour drive yesterday. Enjoyed listening to the podcasts, but just wished there were more. If only you'd been doing these since 2006 I could have filled the entire time. Keep it up!

Sincerely,
Joseph

Ian Mayo

Oct 1, 2012, 9:45:25 AM10/1/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Hi there, thanks for putting in the effort to produce the podcasts.

I may be missing something, but I'm struggling to see how to subscribe to the podcast using my podcast-reader, Google Listen in Reader.  You only appear to support downloading the m4a files.

Are you able to make them podcast-reader compliant?

cheers,
Ian

Richard

Oct 1, 2012, 3:27:04 PM10/1/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
I subbed by right-clicking and copying the RSS posts link, and then pasting it in the new feed box in Google Reader.