Canvas Background Image

LincMii

Mar 24, 2012, 7:26:23 AM3/24/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the GWT but I decided to get integrated by messing around with the canvas! I was trying to implement some animation and a background by using the ClientBundle and the HTML5 canvas. The CB is to access my images, and then there are three canvas; one for the background, one for moving "creatures", and one for user animations (moving a shark with keyboard keys).

So far, everything has been simple, with the exception of one thing. My background image will not show! Here is an example: http://2.its381b-helloweb-lmii.appspot.com/

I am not asking for anyone to "solve" this problem for me, but if anyone knows of a glitch w/ the canvas or any special properties that I may have missed in using the drawImage() function, I would greatly appreciate the tip.

Thanks,

LincMii

Joseph Lust

Mar 30, 2012, 12:45:49 PM3/30/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
I see a seal swiming in the ocean with a shark. Looks to me like your background image is working.

Sincerely,
Joseph