Re: GWT Hosted Mode With Sub Projects

Jens

Nov 28, 2012, 12:17:12 PM11/28/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Your sub project contains GWT modules that you inherit in your main app so the GWT compiler can actually see the source of your sub project?

Is your classpath for hosted mode correct? It should contain classes and sources (and resources like *.gwt.xml if you have them in a separate folder) of your sub project.

-- J.

Am Mittwoch, 28. November 2012 17:33:08 UTC+1 schrieb Callist:
Hi,

How do I run GWT in hosted mode in a project which inherits from another project? I get errors saying that the classes in the second project cannot be found and may need to be inherited. It works perfectly fine our of hosted mode though - any ideas? P.S - I am not using maven.

Thanks.

Callist

Nov 30, 2012, 8:46:15 PM11/30/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
How would I do this in eclipse?

Callist

Dec 3, 2012, 4:21:13 AM12/3/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
So I added the source for the sub project and I am still receiving the same error - any ideas?

Jens

Dec 3, 2012, 4:42:07 AM12/3/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
I have

- app (inherits common)
- common

and the run configuration for running App's DevMode contains the following User Entries:

- src - /app/
- src - /common/
- app (the eclipse project)

If you have super-source folders and/or generated-source folders (e.g. result of annotation processing) you should add them as well.

-- J.

Callist

Dec 3, 2012, 11:03:37 AM12/3/12
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Ah, I thought I was adding the src to the right location.. however upon seeing your diagram it became more apparent. I finally have it working - thank you very much!