checking out the gwt code into eclipse create a chicken & egg problem..

Elhanan

Dec 26, 2011, 2:45:49 PM12/26/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
hi..

i'm trying to checkout the gwt source code, cause i'm thinking about contributing a widget of ValueSuggestionBox , so far i saw the eclipse folder in svn, but the readme.txt is a little confusing .

it states that i should launch eclipse from trunk/eclipes folder, BUT, how would i do that, i havn't even checked it out yet?
not only that, does this mean i need to copy the entire content of the eclipse folder into my eclipse folder? why?

Jens

Dec 26, 2011, 4:02:10 PM12/26/11
to google-we...@googlegroups.com
Just start Eclipse as normal. I have never started it from the trunk/eclipse folder and it has always worked for me. Just follow the rest of the readme.txt to setup your Eclipse correctly.

-- J.